“TGIF”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Great ambience and the customary TGIF service, which is good.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Decor is good but the food is at times too difficult to force down your throat...the seafood rice that I order was smelling so bad, if the chef cannot even differentiate between fresh seafood and a stale one..they shud leave their job on moral grounds !!

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Had their lunch special today. Very reasonably priced but the food was bad. Chicken was dry and over-cooked. My quesadilla was soggy and microwaved. Cheap is not everything...

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I love the ambience, the food, the service and usually, the crowd too. It's just the prices that prevent me going there every week :). Have tried out different TGIF outlets in Delhi and have found standards consistent usually....great place to just chill out, I see many loners spending a quiet hour with some beer....soothing, relaxing place

Reviewed 11 December 2011

We went to TGIF Gurgoan on 9th Dec 2011 and a dinner for 4 of us with wine costed INR 15000/-. the food and beverage charges were ok, however the taxes were exorbitantly high about 23%. the food as any american fast food was mostly fried, however my barbecue salad was good.