15 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$116
Novotel$110
Priceline$116
Hotels.com$116
Trip.com$102
Travelocity$116
4,229 results
All reviews exchange restaurant special thanks house keeping laundry service close to the airport great hospitality taking care housekeeping team room service excellent stay enjoyed my stay front office comfortable stay duty manager business trip aerocity mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

My stay at the property was great. Staff Anjum and Prashant was warm and helpful. Dinner and breakfast was excellent. Overall my stay was excellent . I will surley come back to this hotel again. Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pullman New Delh Aerocity, Other at Hotel Novotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your support and positive comments for our hotel. We are glad to know you enjoyed our experience at our hotel.
Once again we thank you, we look forward to your return in Pullman Aerocity New Delhi.

Reviewed 15 August 2022

Anjum and Ankita were great at their work. Best staffs I have met in Novotel , they both keep asking us if we need any assistance, really we liked this place as well although we just came to enjoy at quoin, and sonjoy was also nice he made good drinks for us.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 August 2022

Me and my cousin are a sucker for staycation. We had stayed in every hotel in Aerocity except this hotel. So we finally did it. Barring a few initial hiccups by the front office everything else was smooth. I usually don't write reviews but a few things made me today : My credit card declined on booking.com yet they kept the room, inspite of 100 percent occupancy (I could tell seeing the crowd) . The food quality, the eagerness to please inspite of rudh, the exceptions they made for me even on my goof ups and of course their momo chutney :) keeping these things in mind I will certainly come back and stay again. A special shout out to Vineet for giving me a listening ear. That truly was a huge factor.

Greetings of the day!!
Thank-you for this review here on Trip Advisor. It is delightful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our chefs are delighted to learn that you enjoyed dining at our restaurants.

Let us know when you are visiting next. We look forward to your next trip to New Delhi.

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

It is a nice hotel with clean rooms & amenities. But there were some issues with the staff like the guy in pool area was quite disrespectful coz as soon as it was 8pm the guy literally said “get out of the pool” in extremely rude tone which I didn’t like, secondly the guard on the first floor in night duty as he asked us that why we have 4 people in 1 room for which we answered that we have 2 rooms booked after that he asked us to separate which I honestly feel he had no right to ask us for. On the other hand, I had a nice experience with the room service guy named ABHAY in night and the house keeping guy named VEERU as they were very helpful and of kind nature.

The pool is not well maintained as it had excessive chlorine than required.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank japjeet2000
Pullman New Delh Aerocity, Other at Hotel Novotel New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel New Delhi Aerocity. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Pullman and Novotel New Delhi Aerocity

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Loved the hospitality! I would especially like to recognize Sandeep, one of the restaurant managers. We had just finished dinner at the Hulk restaurant, which BTW was amazing as well. On our way back as we were passing thru a different restaurant , my wife really wanted to try the Paani puri and since it is part of the Buffett , I approached Sandeep.. he was incredibly hospitable and happily offered her to try paani puri … this is the hospitality u cannot train someone one… it’s part of the person and the culture ! Thank you Sandeep!

I also want to recognize Anirbhan , our server at Honk, who specifically asked me to write a trip advisor review !

Keep up the great work ! Thanks for an awesome stay-

Dear Guest,
Thank-you for your time in leaving this gracious review of our facilities. Good to know that the little touches made a deep impact and crafted a seamless stay experience.
Your words of appreciation will be a source of inspiration for them to continue with their efforts.
Looking forward to welcoming you back.