Interestingly situated in the middle of busy old Delhi, this historic palace from the Mughal era is an excellent choice to stay during your trip to Delhi.
- breathtaking architecture of the hotel and hotel rooms (spacious and stylish) and it is all freshly renovated
- very warm welcome by the hotel stuff including a nice welcoming gift
- fabulous athmosphere (e.g. Indian dance demonstration in the nice hotel setting) and impressive view from the roof top where we could have stood for ages
- delicious food is served in the beautiful hotel restaurant
- excellent service and great hospitality in the restaurant by Mr. Amit Mishra. Furthermore, Mr. Mishra very much helped us to get used to Delhi and to get along as newly arrived "western tourist" in India. You made our stay much more comfortable, interesting and unforgetful. In this sense, THANK YOU very much dear Amit for all your efforts and help. :-)
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking