All reviews jama masjid kite flying red fort narrow lanes mughal era kofta spice market classical indian music rooftop terrace old dehli delhi street traditional hotel hotel stuff real india every evening modern amenities our room was spacious
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is best place to go this heritage haveli, place is calm peaceful place with good food.

Food: India food with lil western taste which makes the taste unique and taste. 4.5/5.

Ambiance: Good. After placing and order you can explore to this place to see the property. Top view is fabulous, you can see jama masjid. But aware of monkeys, sometimes you can see them. Property is good. 4/5.

Service: Good 4.5/5. They were polite. Service is up to the mark.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 639anuradham
HaveliManager, Guest Relations Manager at WelcomHeritage Haveli Dharampura, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Greetings of the day,

Many thanks for your visit and sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor. It is a pleasure to receive your generous comments for our haveli that is a blend of traditional architecture and modern facilities in a pristine setting . It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to know that you had memorable experience at the Haveli

Reviewed 11 June 2018

So let's start with the location of this hotel. It is worth noting that the hotel is not accessible by a car. You have to walk through a narrow walkway to get to the hotel from the main road. The neighborhood is questionable at best and I wouldn't recommend if you have safety as your priority. This is a residential neighborhood and as we walked to the hotel, people living in the apartment buildings just throw garbage out the window that may or may not land on your head. The rooms were cramped at best...I don't know which airy rooms they pictured but I can assure you our rooms looked nothing like that. There was barely enough space to walk around the beds to get to the bathroom. The bathrooms were old and in need of many upgrades. I would never book this property again and would not recommend to anyone. I found the hotel management to be deceptive and withholding important information that may lead someone to make a different decision about booking this hotel.

Room tip: The top floor might have better views but the property is surrounded by residential buildings so there are no real views from any side.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The reason why this hotel is unique is simple, there are a number of very nice hotels in New Delhi, modern, elegant, probably also with better price/quality ration ... but is this all about ? Not for me, I was looking for a piece of traditional India, the original flavour of this growing nice city and I have found it in this hotel, that is unique in Old Delhi. I could spend many words to describe the magic of this place but I'm sure that passing by will satisfy all kind of visitors, even if only for a drink or dinner. Said that, I was delighted to be hosted in these ancient walls ... the best sleeps of the last months !

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HaveliManager, Guest Relations Manager at WelcomHeritage Haveli Dharampura, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Greetings of the day,

It is a pleasure to receive your generous comments for our haveli that is a blend of traditional architecture and modern facilities in a pristine setting on the edge of a Asia’a biggest mosque- The Jama Masjid. It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to know that you had memorable experience at the Haveli.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This is an incredible old Haveli with style, character and a great Old Delhi experience. With my daughter we flew kites from the roof which was a lot of fun. The restaurant is fantastic and we dined there all three nights that we stayed in the Haveli. The area is not for the faint hearted and Chandni Chowk is intense - to say the least. If you need a taxi you'll need to plan ahead and double check your booking. This is a great experience and do stay there.....

Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings of the day,

It is a pleasure to receive your generous comments for our haveli that is a blend of traditional architecture and modern facilities in a pristine setting . It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to know that you had memorable experience at the Haveli and even enjoyed flying kites with your daughter at the rooftop.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

If you are visiting Delhi, you cannot leave without having at least a meal in this amazing place. Preciously furnitured up to the smallest detail.Haveli Dharampura will leave you a wonderful memory of a magic environment and superb food. Do not miss it!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank VivianeF433
HaveliManager, Guest Relations Manager at WelcomHeritage Haveli Dharampura, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018