“Hidden Gem in Delhi, Best Foreign exchange rates...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Meditation Palace

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Swedish first
Any
Gísli G
“Hidden Gem in Delhi, Best Foreign exchange rates, cheap and reasonable tours to Agra and Rajasthan”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We loved our stay at Abhis place, he is a wonderful person with a great outlook in life. He makes every effort to make you feel welcome when you arrive. He was incredibly helpful with planning our time in Delhi and was also willing to assist with planning our onwards journey. The place was lovely, clean and comfortable with all the facilities you could need like hot geysers for showers, strong wifi, strong and good airconditioner, clean rooms and washrooms, good foreign exchange rates at google rates, cheap and reasonable price for tours to Agra, Jaipur and other cities in rajasthan. Will definitely stay again if we ever come back to delhi.

20 Apr 2018
""Thank You so much Gisli for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!""
Dolgorsur...
“What an awesome place to stay”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I can’t imagine more comfortable and excellent place to stay during your journey. All I can say is that Meditation palace can make you feel like you are home. Mr Abhi and his family were always so welcome and helpful with everything, during my stay in this wonderful place for about 2 weeks. Because of my purpose of coming to India was the treatment, his family helped me to make an appointment with very good doctor at the best hospital. Even though my purpose was different, I had a chance to explore around New Delhi because of his very good welcomed explanation and tips to see touristic places.
There are rooms with private bathroom and common bathroom for your option and very clean, nice and has a good space. There are free Wifi with high speed and free clean filtered water for 24/7. Every floor has a fully equipped kitchen for those who want to cook for their own. I was very happy to stay there and highly recommend this place to other people coming to India with any purpose.

Your age range 25-34
20 Apr 2018
""Thank You so much Dolgo for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!""
Stephen K
“Excellent Accommodation ”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

From the moment I arrived at 0130 in the morning to when I checked out Abhi was a wonderful host!

Upon arrival even though it was in the middle of the night he still sat with me describing what Delhi has to offer. We ended up talking for about an hour and a half.

He was always available to answer questions and he responds very quickly. He organized a tour to the Taj Mahal for two couples and myself which was really nice. The breakfast was optional and it was very delicious and at a good price. (See Photo). He was helpful with his advice about points of interests around the city and any questions I had were always received with a helpful response. He really wants his guests to have a great time while in India and he goes above and beyond for his guests. I would highly recommend staying here when you are in Delhi. Thank you Abhi!

20 Apr 2018
""Thank You so much Stephen for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!""
larenzobe...
Porto, Portugal
“nice place to stay in delhi”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

i would recommend this place to other people because is nice and clean and near by central delhi and friendly staff..

20 Apr 2018
""Thank You so much Larena for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!""
William N
Bali, Indonesia
“Great, Budget-Friendly Accommodation ”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Meditation Palace provides spacious and clean accommodation in Delhi for travelers on a budget. The WiFi is excellent and the owner Abhi goes out of his way to help travelers make their way to the city's various tourist spots. I would rate it even higher if I could.

20 Apr 2018
""Thank You so much William for taking out the time to write a review for us. Your stay has been special at our place. We look forward to see you again. Thank you for coming!""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 30
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing