“7 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Haridwar / Rishikesh”

Golden Triangle Tours
2 nights 3 days Golden Triangle Tour
Ranked #29 of 693 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hello welcome to Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur Private Tour, We are a registered travel organisation in Jaipur providing various type of day tour packages from Jaipur ...
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nand Singh Rathore is the mastermind of this tour which was perfect in every sense. Hotel and landmarks chosen were great to experience India with entertaining and knowledgeable guides.

We hit 2 protests in India where the highways were blocked by Government. The driver however knew when to stop and when to use the small roads. Travel was often long (using small roads) but this was not their fault. The small roads did give us a chance to see rural India which is an experience in itself.

You can use WhatsAp to contact Nand Singh Rathore at any time and he will accommodate your requests with great professionalism.

Except for the long travelling time, this is one of the best tours we ever had.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"incredible tour"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

First off Nand called me immediately after I requested a tour through the website, and communication with him from there on was easy and immediate.

My flight was actually delayed twice due to weather and Nand accommodated me and my changes in schedule without hesitation. All I needed to tell him were my new dates and he did the rest.

My driver had to wait in Delhi for me for 2 days due to my fight changes but he was right there waiting for me when I stepped out of Indira Gandhi airport. My girlfriend and I did not have to give a second thought to accommodations and transport every step of the way on my visit to Delhi and that allowed us to enjoy my trip that much more.

Our visit included places such as Humayun’s tomb, which we enjoyed so much we spent 2 hours there. A stroll down Paratha street was a treat for all your senses, and do not miss out on the mouth watering kulfi shops.

I would encourage anyone considering visiting India to contact Nand as their top choice, as his number one priority truly is that you enjoy your visit to India.

1  Thank Yicheng F
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

When I first reached out to Nand at Top indian holidays via email I was a little nervous, first because we are very independent travellers and second I was going to be booking direct with an indian company and not a UK travel agent. My worries were soon dispelled once I received such professional and thorough advice in the first contact emailed. Nand and his team were always very helpful, responsive and open to my ideas and itinerary and any changes that I wanted. My trust was with them and they did not fail to deliver.

From airport pick up to the end of our trip everything was superb - beyond our expectations. We were given an excellent driver for the whole week who looked after us on the roads and off. Ram Singh our driver was so polite, attentive and each day on time - he was a joy to travel with, especially when Delhi can be a busy place - we always felt very safe. Thank you Ram.

Honey, our guide in Delhi was really good at getting us Into the sights in Delhi - always at the perfect times and we always missed the rush so we packed a lot in. We made some fantastic photographs and he took the time to explain the sights to us.

All the hotels Nand and his team booked for us were superb. The perfect place was in Rathanbhore a palace of a hotel and the game drives utterly amazing. We managed to see the Tiger twice on our trip.

Agra and The Taj Mahal again breathtaking, and the tour guide was so informative.

We finished in Jaipur and Nand gave us a very comprehensive guide of the sights and looked after us very very well, taking us to a great a restaurant for lunch. He even helped us exchange some money safely and this was all very reassuring and added to the service.

Without a doubt I would recommend Top Indian holidays to all my friends and family. They are brilliant hosts and more than welcoming, adding to such a magical place to visit, India we will be back!
Justin & Stuart (ESSEX)

1  Thank 4Juice
rathore2459_13, Public Relations Manager at Golden Triangle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Justin & Stuart
It was nice meeting you. Thanks for appreciation and good review. See you soon

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The last few days in Jaipur have been amazing! Nand Singh has been taking my sister and I around the city and he’s one of the best guides I’ve ever had. He is so knowledgeable and pays attention to our needs, making sure we feel at home. I loved learning about block printing at at a textile shop and visiting the Monkey Temple where we got to feed monkeys on our shoulders! Everything has been so effortless this weekend because of this tour company and I can’t wait to come back!

Dear Emilee
I am happy that you both girls enjoyed your first short visit to India.next time you can have longer duration as you are now comfortable with India and its culture.
I was nice meeting you in Jaipur.
Hope to see you soon

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I just returned from a 4 day trip to India using the services of Top India Holidays and it was amazing! From the time we started initially planning our visit to the moment we arrived in country, the staff was responsive and informative. They worked hard to create a program that included, not only the traditional tourist sites, but also areas that specifically interested us. For me, the highlights of the tour were making bread in the kitchens of a local Sikh temple and participating in a traditional dance class...and of course the Taj Mahal! At all times, both our tour guide and driver were attentive to our needs and provided great insight on the areas we visited and local culture. I felt both safe and engaged throughout the entire trip!

Thank you Nand for putting together such a great team! I look forward to seeing you and the crew soon!!!

Dear Danisha
I am happy that you like your 3 days tour to Delhi and Agra.You can visit Jaipur and other places next time.
It was nice meeting you in Delhi. Hope to see you for longer tour including Jaipur.