“Pizza mainly”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I didnt know what I was ordering, so mainly stuck to pizza. I tried the mutton burger, but didnt find that to my liking. As I was so busy, trying to communicate with head office, I ate at the hotel. I understand they are quite well known for their food. I just wished the menu was a bit more elaborate in what was available per dish.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

This place reminds me of good salads... Nirula's Potpourri is good innovative idea from just being a food joint... Salads are awesome,

Reviewed 19 January 2012

There was a buffet with fresh salad selection that was recommended by our guide.The curries were good. This was modern clean establishment with lots of locals. To find it go up stairs or lift from the street level. It is next to a fitness first gym.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

One of the old chains of India. Good place to eat and drink at a economical price.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

Ambience is very good and soothing but the food is just about average.