“Delicious Buffet Lunch”

Gulati
Ranked #17 of 12,720 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This restaurant provides delicious and mouth watering lunch buffet (tried only veg). The price kept by the restaurant is also reasonable keeping in mind the location and quality of food. The only area of concern is the little short space in the restaurant, however the ambiance is nice.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Gulati

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

It is one of the best restaurants for Briyani in delhi. The is awesome and loved it interiors. Waiters r also good.....

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Went to Gulati restaurant last November during my visit to Delhi. Have to say that they have the most amazing north Indian cuisine - Hyderabadi Chicken Biriyani, Shahi Paneer, Kadhai Murgh Masaledar were wholesome and delicious. These are rich in flavour, if you aren't too sure, do ask the waiter to suggest you their delicacies. Overall, Gulati left a good impression on me and shall visit again.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I had heard a lot about this place in Pandar Roda Market, Delhi. Had a chance to visit last year for a family dinner. Had some chicken dishes like malai tikka, kadhai chicken and some vegetarian dishes. All were very well cooked and tasty. Only caution is that forget about the claories if you paln to visit this place.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We arrived in New Delhi at 8am after a night flight & decided to try Gulati's for our rather sleepy, evening meal!

I would highly recommend this restaurant! The food is delicious - I had the butter chicken and it was amazing. My Partner had a lamb dish and the meat fell off the bone! Everything was so yummy!

Also worth a quick mention - the toilets were really clean and well kept! (Important to me!)

What really stood out for me was the service we received. Our first night in New Delhi could have felt quite daunting, but the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and help.

Huge thank you to Govindarya, who let us use his phone, ordered us an Uber and walked us to the car!! Outstanding service!!

If you're going to eat anywhere in Delhi, this would be my no1 recommendation!