4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$144
Priceline$144
ZenHotels.com$145
4,625 results
All reviews executive lounge special thanks banquet team laundry service great hospitality front office house keeping taking care close to the airport amazing food duty manager amazing experience courteous staff excellent stay business trip comfortable stay plucked
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed here for almost a week and was really amazed by their prompt services.

Mr Yesveer and Mr Arpit has been taking care of the room cleaning and room maintenance the whole time. They ensured all my requirements were met and the room was always neat & tidy.

Kudos to the team for making my stay a clean affair...

Great Service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Pullman New Delh Aerocity, Other at Pullman New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate the same.

We are very grateful for your kind words of praise for our ambience, hotel, facilities and service. All of us believe in creating memorable experiences for all our guests. Thus, it gives us great joy in receiving such an endearing review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Services were excellent, food is also good.. staying at Pullman was a great experience.. staff was also nice and respectful. Mr Nem Kumal treated us very well. Pullman's location is also good and fascinating. Receptionnaream, ambience was also good..

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to write this review

We hope to recreate the same experience on your future visits.

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

Mushir is part of housekeeping team. He is calm, friendly,patient and extremely hospitable. He has made our stay super pleasant.
The property is lovely with nice and lovely staff. This is definitely worth the money.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time to post feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are elated to read your review and to note that Novotel Aerocity never ceases to amaze you.

Your generous compliments of our service is very encouraging and rewarding for us.

The team and I, eagerly await to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your home in New Delhi.

Reviewed 14 August 2022

If you like being left at the airport or enjoy carrying your own luggage downstairs to check out, or enjoy hearing that the concierge line was busy when in fact no customers were there - then this is the hotel for you. I sent 4 emails confirming and approving the room, the car, the check in times, the check out times. Each time I got a positive response then they sent me an email and hidden in the bottom was a request for my card - and the reservation man was proud that he had cancelled my whole reservation because I didn't reply. My advice is to use Marriott Hotels at the Aerocity as Marriott have a good service for drivers/cars at all Indian airports. This hotel is a joke. In fact the restaurants downstairs are better than the hotel. Whenever you book the restaurant downstairs through the Pullman staff - the restaurant staff seem no reservations. Luckily I eat early in India. Time to change the management but I wont go back even though I am silver/gold at Accor and enjoy their other hotels arund the world

Room tip: use the Marriott
Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Pullman New Delh Aerocity, Other at Pullman New Delhi Aerocity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I trust you are well.

We were delighted to have you as our guest at Pullman New Delhi Aerocity recently and we thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay with us online.

I am sorry to read that you somewhat did not enjoy your stay and was disappointed to know that we have failed to meet your expectations. From the onset, please accept my most sincere apologies for the inexcusable lapse of service you have experienced.

It is professionally embarrassing for us to fall short of your expectation and our reputation.

We value your observations and it is constructive feedback such as yours that enables us to improve. I would welcome an opportunity to regain your trust and hope that the above will not keep you from returning to our hotel.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

I stayed here for 2N3D. Beautiful ambiance. Restaurant is very good. All amenities available. All staffs are very much Co operative. Floor Manager, Mr NEM is very humble and made very comfortable stay. I strongly recommend Buisiness or Family visitors to Delhi, to stay here once.

Hariprasad Rai
Manipal

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time to post feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.