“Magical hostel”
Review of Jugaad Hostels

and 1 more site!
Jugaad Hostels
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

First stop on my first solo trip and it was amazing.
I accidentally booked a night early and the driver waited 2 hrs at the airport for me. Then emailed to see if I was safe, then came back to get me!
The facilities are ok, but the roof is AMAZING!
Locked door to the hostel that you have to get buzzed in, so it's great security. The staff is amazing and so kind, and full of suggestions. We all went out for drinks one night and it was so amazing to talk with so many like minded people.
Actually felt sad to leave.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Udit_Jugaad, Owner at Jugaad Hostels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Hey Chelsea,

Thanks for your kind words and we love creating the magic as much as you enjoyed experiencing it. Come back soon and happy travels in India.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Had the best time of my adventure in India at Jugaad Hostel from my very first moment. Was met by Udit (co-owner) who realised I was tired, stressed and emotional after a difficult week. His first words were 'India has a plan for you' and from that moment on I relaxed and everything fell into place. A well appointed, clean, modern hostel in an off beat area of south central Delhi, close to everywhere you would wish to visit. A great vibe from all the travellers I met there. Udit & Vasu went out of there way on a number of occasions for guests and were so keen to showcase the best Delhi has to offer. It's a passion for them and a vocation - they're damn good at it. Wouldn't stay anywhere else and came back for a second week.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Hey Steve,

Firstly I hope your amazing journey around the world is bringing in new adventure everyday. It is nothing short of an inspiration. Of course India has a plan for you and for everyone that knocks on its doors :)

It was a pleasure hosting you guys and maybe all be well with your bike for the trip.

I keenly follow your adventure on Insta. Keep posting

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Booked this hostel well in advice as I saw it on some YouTube channel. The hostel is clean, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable and it's located in a convenient location - a break away from the chaos of Delhi.

I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting New Delhi. There are some street markets close by and the deer park is around a 20 minute walk away with some shops and nice street food. The hostel is also one of the cleanest place we stayed in India - even the 'hotels' on our tour!

Enjoy.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Hey Matt

I am glad you had a great stay and you enjoyed our services. One of the main reasons to start the hostel is to provide a clean and chap accommodation to our clients and I am glad you experienced the same.

Thanks you for taking the time out to review us. Looking forward to host you soon

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed in India for 45 days for voluntary project, so I was staying most of the time in Delhi in Jugaad hostels and visiting some cities then I got back there.
Jugaad Hostels is the best hostel I enjoyed on my life till now, The stuff are really helpful and friendly, rooms and toilets are very clean, everyday at the morning they clean everything in the room and changing the bed paper sheet.
The public places are surrounded by cameras for security and also there is a gate so no one can enter or leave the hostel without permission and there is someone staying there for 24 hours responsible for this.
The most interesting thing in the hostel is the roof which a place all hostels guests staying there and sharing different stories from different cultures and learning new games and the hostel most of the time is crowded which gives it advantage to know new people from all over the world.
There is supermakets nearby and you can get all your needs easily.
I suggest this place for all travellers who want to stay in Delhi for long or short time

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hesham T

Hey Hesham

You and your crew was one of the most chill people we have hostel ever. It was great meeting you guys and of course we never could have enough Hooka :))

Come back soon and we will have a great time again. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Jugaad is an excellent place to stay, love this hostel. I always stay here when I come to the city. All the staff is very welcoming, they make you feel like home. The rooms and the bathrooms are very clean. The best part of jugaad is the atmosphere between the guests. The location is the best because is close to Hauz Khas Village which is very convenient for those who want to go out for drinks and dancing.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Hey Jordan,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and your Goa photos are giving us major Travel goals :)

I know you will be back soon so looking forward