All reviews common room nice rooftop hauz khas village second home couple of nights common areas place to stay south delhi his team rooms are clean hot shower india trip top floor tuk tuk chai airport pickup dorm
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I had the incredible chance to spend some weeks in Jugaad during a volunteering programme and it was absolutely the best hostel ever!!
All the staff is really nice and helpful in every single aspect. Thanks to every single member of Jugaad I ve felt completely at home. They have helped my in every possible way!!
The rooftop is amazing, and meeting everyday people that (generally) are or starting or finishing a long trip in India makes a lovely contrast, and every experience and conversation shared is absolutely special!!
I will never forget my stay here, my trip in India was perfect in a big way thanks to all of you!!!!
See you soon, I ll be back :D

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Udit_Jugaad, Owner at Jugaad Hostels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Hey Teresa,

We are glad you had a good time. We knew you are super excited to stay with us and you were a delight to host.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I was in Delhi for 10 days and required a cheap place to stay at and I always only look for 2 major elements: safety and cleanliness. Jugaad hostels is situated in a crowded area with a bustling market area. The hostel is up on the 4th floor with a door that only opens after you ring a bell attached to a cctv. So it turns out to be a super safe haven with its white and bright yellow colored walls and mixed, single-sex dorms and individual rooms. But the best part is the crowd that Jugaad attracts. Travellers from all over who share their interesting stories up on the rooftop where the Delhi breeze helps you forget about the blazing heat & the 2 wooden swings lull u into a peaceful state. A self help kitchen serves free breakfast that you can cook up or otherwise cook your own meals by trying out the diverse Indian vegetables on sale in the markets. I stayed in the 6 girls dorm and made the best of friends suring my stay. I highly recommend this place for all kinds of travellers, who enjoy meeting new people, random games of scrabble and ensemble trips to the sights of Delhi with their new hostel friends :)

Room Tip: Upper bunkers in the dorms are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Hey Reema

We are glad you had a good time. We had been discussing your stay for sometime and I am glad Jugaad was all you expecting. Best wishes in Greece and maybe we will see you there sometime :)

Thanks for taking the time to write this review

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

If I were to advise a trip to dheli I would start with jugaad hostels. The service is flawless from advised tuk tuk prices to even planning your day, should you so ask. Moreover the people who I have met at this fabulous institution are beyond exceptional, in keeping with the theme. The price is as cheap as you should expect to find for even the most humble hostels in dheli. This place is a must for any traveler in indias capital.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Thanks for your kind feedback and taking the time to write this. I believe the guests really make the atmosphere at the hostel and I am glad you enjoyed.

Looking forward to host you soon

Udit

Reviewed 22 August 2016

More than the good facilities and friendly staff, what stands out about Jugaad hostels is the location and the sort of traveller this hostel attracts. I stayed here a long time and it become a sort of second home for me - always clean, always friendly and never boring. You will not be disappointed - and this is not just a clique phrase - it actually probably is the best hostel in Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Hey Pauls

We are glad you had a good time and looking forward to host you soon. You were one of our longest staying guest and also one of the most accommodating.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and maybe we will see you again soon

Udit

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I stayed for a couple of days and was already missing the place while I was checking out! Incredible bang for buck facilities. Clean rooms, clean washrooms and wonderful common room and a really cool terrace with the advantage of a full fledged kitchen (I cooked chicken dum biryani in that kitchen ..so I guess it's ready for anything I guess). Getting down to the pros and cons
Pros:
Very helpful and friendly staff any help you need, they will be on to it immediately. (Om, Tapan, Raju miss you guys)
Security is good
Clean and cosy bedrooms
Clean washrooms
Common room with TV
Terrace
Kitchen
Cons:
Not any...but...If I may point out a couple..
The slow but free WiFi. I guess it was getting overtapped by our overzealous hostel mates ..the vagaries of free stuff !!
No lift: The rooms are perched pretty high up the Jhandu Mansion and while checking in and out you would be reminded of the Lift/Elevator.

However,it's not only the infrastructure that makes this place special, it's the people you would meet during the stay that would make the real difference. A stay at Jugaad is a friendly hangout with the world!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Arup A

Hey Arup

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are glad you had a good time and looking forward to host you soon.

I am also glad you enjoyed with your bunk mates

Come back soon