All reviewscommon roomnice rooftophauz khas villagebed dormgreen park metro stationcouple of nightsfelt like hometravel planssouth delhiplace to stayother guestsindia triphot showerrooms are cleantop floortuk tukairport pickup
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

If I were to advise a trip to dheli I would start with jugaad hostels. The service is flawless from advised tuk tuk prices to even planning your day, should you so ask. Moreover the people who I have met at this fabulous institution are beyond exceptional, in keeping with the theme. The price is as cheap as you should expect to find for even the most humble hostels in dheli. This place is a must for any traveler in indias capital.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Udit_Jugaad, Owner at Jugaad Hostels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thanks for your kind feedback and taking the time to write this. I believe the guests really make the atmosphere at the hostel and I am glad you enjoyed.

Looking forward to host you soon

Reviewed 22 August 2016

More than the good facilities and friendly staff, what stands out about Jugaad hostels is the location and the sort of traveller this hostel attracts. I stayed here a long time and it become a sort of second home for me - always clean, always friendly and never boring. You will not be disappointed - and this is not just a clique phrase - it actually probably is the best hostel in Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Hey Pauls

We are glad you had a good time and looking forward to host you soon. You were one of our longest staying guest and also one of the most accommodating.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and maybe we will see you again soon

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I stayed for a couple of days and was already missing the place while I was checking out! Incredible bang for buck facilities. Clean rooms, clean washrooms and wonderful common room and a really cool terrace with the advantage of a full fledged kitchen (I cooked chicken dum biryani in that kitchen ..so I guess it's ready for anything I guess). Getting down to the pros and cons
Pros:
Very helpful and friendly staff any help you need, they will be on to it immediately. (Om, Tapan, Raju miss you guys)
Security is good
Clean and cosy bedrooms
Clean washrooms
Common room with TV
Terrace
Kitchen
Cons:
Not any...but...If I may point out a couple..
The slow but free WiFi. I guess it was getting overtapped by our overzealous hostel mates ..the vagaries of free stuff !!
No lift: The rooms are perched pretty high up the Jhandu Mansion and while checking in and out you would be reminded of the Lift/Elevator.

However,it's not only the infrastructure that makes this place special, it's the people you would meet during the stay that would make the real difference. A stay at Jugaad is a friendly hangout with the world!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Arup A

Hey Arup

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are glad you had a good time and looking forward to host you soon.

I am also glad you enjoyed with your bunk mates

Come back soon

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Without any doubt, best hostel I've ever been to.

Everything was perfect : spacious and usefull rooms, fitted kitchen, really enjoyable rooftop and the common room (TV, books, game, guitare, AC).

What makes the real difference with any other hostel is the incredible welcome and goodwill of Vasu and Udit. They organised all our trip through north of India (hostels/hotel, transports, beautiful hidden places to discover...). We felt we've been received like friends. Jugaad became our home in India.

Thanks to them our experience of India has been really incredible and unique.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Lucky is the one who hosts crazy french doctors :)) Hosting you guys was a blast and planning your travels was even more fun. The images from your travels are used by us even today to show people how awesome Mukteshwar and Mount Abode is

Happy travels to you guys and come pack soon with Pappu :))

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Best hostel ever... Felt like home immediately!

Firt: Accommodations are just great.
The rooms are spacious and very clean, with 2 bathrooms (shower + toilet) for a 6 beds room!!
The rooftop is just amazing to chill ; play ping-pong with friends or watch sunset.
The kitchen is very functional with everything you need to cook.
The lounge provides HD TV ; Folk guitar ; darts game ; books...

Second and most important: staff members are the most helpful people I have met so far!!
Vasu and Udit (the owners) know everything about New Delhi, all the good places to hang out / to eat / to visit and will tell you all the good deals!
They talk perfect english and always be happy to help you.
They helped me planning and booking my whole trip across North India (hostels ; transports...) so I could get the best experience of India for a very affordable cost.

I couldn't dream of a better place to start my trip in India.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Hey Sim

Firstly thanks a lot for writing such a detailed review. It was a pleasure hosting you and we guys try our best to treat everyone like a friend.

Looking forward to host you soon and happy travels