The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$ 311
US$ 239
US$ 139
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

US$ 180
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

US$ 139
US$ 98
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
US$ 135
US$ 81
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 109
US$ 88
Agoda.com
The Roseate(New Delhi)
US$ 248
US$ 170
Agoda.com
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 33
US$ 26
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$ 141
US$ 126
Piccadily Hotel(New Delhi)
US$ 114
US$ 59
  • Pool
All reviewscommon roomnice rooftophauz khas villagebed dormgreen park metro stationcouple of nightsfelt like homecommon areastravel planssouth delhiplace to stayother guestsindia tripfree breakfasthot showerrooms are cleantop floor
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is a great spot! I stayed here on two separate occasions, for one night, plus an afternoon each. I would particularly recommend this place to first time Delhi visitors because of the detailed instructions and scam warnings provided in the confirmation email.
The hostel space itself is clean and comfortable. The owners are great people who clearly love their city, and want others to appreciate it as well. They took us out to food and a jazz bar on my first visit, and on my second visit we played soccer on the roof in the rain, followed by charades. I will for sure be back next time I am in Delhi.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Udit_Jugaad, Owner at Jugaad Hostels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Hey Rachel,

Firstly thanks a lot for writing this review. It was a pleasure hosting you and we guys try our best to treat everyone like a friend. Thanks a lot for your picture card and football in the rain till date remains one of the most fun way we have sued the rooftop :))

Looking forward to host you soon and happy travels

Udit

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I arrived at 5 in the morning, Vasu was not in the hostel but he ensured that my check-in goes smooth at this early hours. Places is exactly what you see in the photos, clean, comfy, feels like home.. Everyone at the hostel was super friendly and helpful, specially Vasu and Udit. My return flight was at midnight, they let me chill out in the common room even after after checkout. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice, safe, clean place to stay at affordable price.

Stayed: June 2016

Hey Gourav,

Looking forward to host you soon and happy travels

Udit

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Before we entered jigsaw hostel we were a bit apprehensive, it is sorted on the fourth floor of an apartment complex. However, the moment you walk through the doors you are greeted by the friendliest hostel staff I have yet encountered in my travels. The rooms were spacious and clean however it is mainly the two owners who are more than happy to devote their time to whatever you have need of, whether it's talking over travel plans or ordering a great, cheap meal with you. The hostel also had a sweet common room with games and TV, a handy fox hole for if (when) Delhi gets a bit too much for you.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Hi Frederick,

Thanks for your lovely words - it really motivates us when guest like you write us wonderful things about us. We look forward to hosting you again!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I planned to stay at Jugaad in April for the first few nights of my 3 month trip, however after stepping out the airport I fell into the 'tourist trap' mentioned in the description. I opted to take a taxi from the airport rather than arrange a pick up as it was cheaper, and after driving for 5 minutes the taxi driver told me he couldn't actually take me to the hostel as it was 'closed for security reasons'. I was suspicious and so asked to be taken as near as possible- they refused and instead took me to a travel agency. They then told me it was open, put me into a tuk tuk and then the same thing happened- I was told it was shut and was taken to yet another travel agency to be told it was closed. I gave them a phone number (which they obviously didn't ring) and I supposedly spoke to the 'manager' of Jugaad who informed me it was closed and I'd receive my money back within 3-5 working days and was then sold a tour for £300 around Agra, Jaipur and Delhi by Grace India.

As I hadn't checked in to the hostel, Vasu messaged me via Air BnB asking whether I was okay. I informed him of the situation and he did everything he could to try and help me get some of the money I was overcharged back, and to ensure when I finally made it to Delhi I could stay with them as originally planned. Vasu managed to help me get back £60 and cancel my Delhi hotel booked through the tour and checked me into Jugaad for my last few nights in India.

All the guys at Jugaad, especially Vasu, were extremely lovely and so helpful and welcoming. We went sightseeing around Delhi with Vasu and then to an amazing jazz bar- something I wouldn't have seen otherwise. All the guys also have great knowledge of the surrounding area and ideas of how to spend your day.

The hostel itself is very clean and has a nice rooftop and a self-catered breakfast included in the price.

I'd highly recommend staying here, and arranging a pick up through the hostel from the airport!!

Thank you all so much for a lovely stay, and for all the help you gave!
Charlotte

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank chilton96

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for taking time and writing us such a beautiful review. It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you a bit and I hope you are having an amazing time while traveling in Asia. We look forward to hosting you again!!!

Vasu

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Loved everything about this place, especially the guys running It, vasu and udit, couldn't be more helpful and the vibe of the whole place is just great! Comfy bunks aswel! looking forward to coming back again, would defiantly recommend and have made to friends for life!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Hey Matt,

Thanks for your kinds words.
We are glad that you had a great time here and kept coming back to us :-). It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you. Hope to see you back at Jugaad sometime soon!!

Vasu