All reviews common room nice rooftop hauz khas village bed dorm green park metro station couple of nights south delhi place to stay other guests india trip hot shower rooms are clean top floor tuk tuk airport pickup home away from home nice stay
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Awesome little chilled out hostel, super clean, super friendly, super helpful. Vasu is a very good dude. A perfect little hide-away from the hustle and bustle that is New Delhi. Delightful spaces to hang out with fellow travellers, and a nice roof top for those quiet evening beers.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Vasu84, Owner at Jugaad Hostels, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2016

Hi Guest,

Thanks for the wonderful review.
We are glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again!!

Regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

It was first place where I have stayed since I started my journey in India. Obviously was a bit nervous but since the first minute until the very last all the staff was extremely helpful and friendly.. Hostel is organized, with cool areas to chill and spend some time with other travelers on the roof top and inside.. Didn't have any problems with wi-fi and to travel around was not too difficult even though it doesn't look so central. In the morning was always available some breakfast on the roof top. Really cool place to stay! If one day I'll be back in Delhi definitely come back- thank you, Jugaad! ;)

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
JugaadHostels, Owner at Jugaad Hostels, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Hi Ausra,

Thanks for your wonderful words. We absolutely loved hosting you at the hostel. Hopefully will see you soon!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Lovely hostel, clean and comfy. I stayed in the 10er mixed form and was probably the only girl in the room but it felt very safe. All guests were nice travellers and I spent a day with two girls I met in the common room. The decor in the common area and on the rooftop is chic and hip. I like chilling in these areas a bit too much especially after missing my flight back home...luckily Vasu and Om helped me to book a new ticket immediately when I was in a huge panic. They've been very kind and helpful, informative, laid-back, and they manage the hostel really well! If I visit Delhi again, I'll definitely go back. Hope to see you in HK, Vasu, and let me return the favour :) Anabelle

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

Hi Anabelle

Thanks for your wonderful words. We are always here to help our guest and I am glad that we were able to do that for you as well. Hope you had a safe flight back home. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 10 March 2016

We had a lovely stay at Jugaad! The private-room bed was comfortable, the bathrooms clean and the decor is neat & minimalistic. Although this room does not have windows we didn't feel the lack of it - we spent most of our waking hours on the terrace, where there are plenty of chairs and hammocks to relax and a ping-pong table too! There's a self-service kitchen on the terrace which guests are free to use and lends an air of homeliness for people who are staying here for longer periods of time.
Vasu, Udit and Om were super helpful, great to hang out with and made us feel very comfortable right away. They gave us tons of suggestions for places to get good food or visit, which is perfect if you're a stranger to these parts!
The hostel is located in a good, safe part of town. The access to the building seems out of the way or awkward at first. But if you access it from the main Church Rd, it's very easy to find. The relaxed residential neighbourhood with evening local markets are way better than the terribly crowded, tout-filled areas in paharganj. For the same cost, this is definitely your best bet if you're a budget traveller, solo or in small/large groups!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Namita,

Thanks for your wonderful words. We absolutely loved hosting you guys at the hostel. Hopefully will see you soon!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Really clean. Free Wifi. Beautifully designed spaces. Wide open terrace with hammocks and swings. Tastefully done common room replete with board games, television and a guitar. And most importantly chilled out and friendly staff and proprietors. We were a large group of 12 people and we really had a ball of a time here. Also if you are alone and travelling on a budget and don't mind making new friends, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Hi Shashwata,

Thanks for your wonderful words. Hopefully will see you soon!!!