The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$ 81
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 140
US$ 122
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 159/night.

Piccadily Hotel(New Delhi)
US$ 115
US$ 59
  • Pool
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 33
US$ 26
US$ 227
US$ 150
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$ 141
US$ 127
US$ 110
US$ 90
The Roseate(New Delhi)
US$ 194
US$ 152
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

All reviewscr parknehru placethe hotel staffroom servicedecent roomcomfortable staymini barplus pointhotel is locatedmain roadmemorable staylovely hotelfront office staffgreat hospitalityrooms are cleanbusiness tripmetro
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Hi, I stayed in hotel Rockland CR Park last month with my friends. The hotel staff was cooperative, polite and welcoming. We had nice time at the hotel. The rooms were neat and clean. Rooms were spacious. The breakfast buffets was fine, just the supervisor there at the time we went was not professional and soft spoken. The breakfast tasted yummy. The ambiance of the hotel is nice. The have small
Parking. The location of the hotel is good if you want to travel in south Delhi. Overall the place was worth spending money. You guys can give a try if you find a good deal.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

stayed here for one night. But completely enjoyed my stay here. the staff is extremely alert and co-operative. rooms are very clean and well spacious. and the continental breakfast served is very delicious and healthy. will definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

It was my 1st time stayed in hotel Rockland. Everything was good so far but I didn't feel very comfortable.

Room was clean,bed was also comfortable but in my room there is no window so which is I really don't like.

Front office staff are good and housekeeping and F&B staff also very good but they are not smile at all.

As long as if you are looking for only 1-2 night stay is it average hotel in my point of view....

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2016

I came to this hotel as I had to be in this location for 2 weeks. My parents too stayed with me for a week. The stay in this hotel was good. The reception staffs were very polite. A special thanks to Mr. Adarsh and Mr. Prem who were very helpful and helped us in need.

But I must criticize the housekeeping staff. We had to complain to the management few times. I believe the regular housekeeping staff does not understand how to keep a room clean. According to them, arranging bed and changing towels is considered housekeeping. They did not clean the room or the bathroom during our stay. In between the bathroom started to smell. The closet was dirty on our first day. I suggest management take this into consideration seriously or it could hurt your reputation.

Also, suggest adding more variety to the food menu.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I stayed in this hotel between 20th march 2016 to 22nd march 2016,room number was 321, the room was very clean & spacious with all basic amenities like fridge minibar ,TV & centralized AC, the front office & house keeping staff was very supportive & courteous , food was good in the room service but breakfast was below average even the restaurant staff seems less concern about the guest,location is good , metro is close by.nice place to stay if you are on business tour.

Room Tip: front side rooms have traffic noise problem
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business