“An Experience Not to be Missed!”
Review of Abish Travels

Abish Travels
Ranked #95 of 525 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Incredible India with Abish Travels. Abish Travels offers range of Rajasthan Tour Packages, Golden Triangle India Tours, Car Rental, Hotel Booking, and Tour Guides Services in Delhi Agra and Jaipur. We are best for Golden Triangle Circuit of Agra-Delhi-Jaipur in India. We offer fully customized tours of golden triangle and other north Indian cities that you can enjoy in your own pace. Let us handle all the worries of planning tours and getting flight tickets and hotel bookings. With Abish Travels you need to focus on only enjoying yourself and soaking in the beauty of the places you visit.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 April 2016

India was as amazing as it looks in pictures! We had a wonderful 2 week trip as we toured the Golden triangle followed by Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Amritsar, and ending in Varanasi. Abish travels was so great as they helped us determine the places that would give us the trip we had been dreaming of. During our days in the Golden triangle we saw the main attractions. They are truly experiences not to be missed. There were guides waiting for us in each city ready to help us communicate with our hotels and other activities. Our experience in Jodhpur were one of the highlights. The blue city gave us a glimpse of India in a less touristy view. We had a great Camel safari in Jaisalmer which was spectacular as we were able to sleep under the stars after taking an enjoyable ride through the sand dunes of the desert. Amritsar though not a common foreign tourist attraction was possibly our favorite city. The India Pakistan boarder ceremony was so fun and the people were delightful. Varanasi was a perfect way to end our trip as we experienced the religious cultures of India in the oldest City of the world around the locals that adore their heritage. Our hotels were all so fun as they each had their own charm and wonderful services. The Indian people are some of the nicest I have met and were eager to make our trip perfect. I am so grateful for Abish Travels in helping us have a spectacular time touring India.

5  Thank ashp2
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I have wanted to visit India for a long time but wasn't quite sure how to get the experience I dreamed of. Benson at Abish Travels was perfect! He helped plan customized tours to include the things we wanted. We travelled all around northern India and fell in love with the place and the people! There were three of us traveling and in addition to the Golden triangle we went to the romantic blue city of Johdpur, took a camel ride in the Thar Desert, visited Amritsar and Waga Border, then finished with the River Ganges in Varansi. The people were some of the most kind and hospitable I have ever met. Although I often like to book things myself because I think planning is fun and I can do it on my own for cheaper, I am so glad we got help from Abish Travels. They arranged fun and clean places to stay for a fair price, scheduled drivers, planned awesome guides to meet us when we arrived in different cities, and suggested activities. During the planning process we communcated with Benson through email and facetime. He helped us come up with an itinerary then we payed the total through paypal, including hotels, a car and driver, flights within India, and some of the activities. Once we got to India we payed cash for admission to monuments, tips, souvenirs, and lunch/dinner. India was ready for us when we got there and things went as planned. (Well, it's hard to perfectly plan in India... It is a chaotic country but it sure is charming and I love it) Abish Travels is the perfect help to plan a wonderful experience in India.

2  Thank tiffp1
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We had a fabulous time visiting India. The entire trip was very well planned and all the arrangements had been made. We were very pleased with our guides. They worked hard to help us see everything in a timely manner. Our hotels were great and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend Abish Travels.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

I was fortunate to meet someone last summer who gave me a name of a person to help with our trip to India. Benson Massey was extremely helpful in putting together our itinerary and chose the type of travel we like to do. He provided driver and guide for our stay in SriLanka, India and Nepal. I believe that he is very honest and willing to help plan a wonderful experience in India.

2  Thank bikerinpecan
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I covered the golden triangle and Buddhist sectors in 14 days with Abish travels. The experience was positive and our driver, Sameer was exceptional. He was well behaved, always ready and on time. I dealt with Sushil via e-mail during the planning stage and everything went smoothly. I would recommend Abish travels to anyone.

2  Thank Aloka A