Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible experience!

We had an incredible experience with Abish Travels! My friend recommended using them for our trip... read more

Reviewed 1 July 2018
brittneyellsworth
Provo, Utah
via mobile
Very Accommodating

Manish did a great job accommodating to anything we asked for. We felt safe. We visited a lot of... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
StephanieA3484
via mobile

All reviews benson massey tour guide golden triangle his team always felt safe an amazing experience travel experience once in a lifetime agra jaipur excellent service interests culture sites india taj arrangements airport
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I have wanted to visit India for a long time but wasn't quite sure how to get the experience I dreamed of. Benson at Abish Travels was perfect! He helped plan customized tours to include the things we wanted. We travelled all around northern India and fell in love with the place and the people! There were three of us traveling and in addition to the Golden triangle we went to the romantic blue city of Johdpur, took a camel ride in the Thar Desert, visited Amritsar and Waga Border, then finished with the River Ganges in Varansi. The people were some of the most kind and hospitable I have ever met. Although I often like to book things myself because I think planning is fun and I can do it on my own for cheaper, I am so glad we got help from Abish Travels. They arranged fun and clean places to stay for a fair price, scheduled drivers, planned awesome guides to meet us when we arrived in different cities, and suggested activities. During the planning process we communcated with Benson through email and facetime. He helped us come up with an itinerary then we payed the total through paypal, including hotels, a car and driver, flights within India, and some of the activities. Once we got to India we payed cash for admission to monuments, tips, souvenirs, and lunch/dinner. India was ready for us when we got there and things went as planned. (Well, it's hard to perfectly plan in India... It is a chaotic country but it sure is charming and I love it) Abish Travels is the perfect help to plan a wonderful experience in India.

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank tiffp1
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We had a fabulous time visiting India. The entire trip was very well planned and all the arrangements had been made. We were very pleased with our guides. They worked hard to help us see everything in a timely manner. Our hotels were great and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend Abish Travels.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I was fortunate to meet someone last summer who gave me a name of a person to help with our trip to India. Benson Massey was extremely helpful in putting together our itinerary and chose the type of travel we like to do. He provided driver and guide for our stay in SriLanka, India and Nepal. I believe that he is very honest and willing to help plan a wonderful experience in India.

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank bikerinpecan
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I covered the golden triangle and Buddhist sectors in 14 days with Abish travels. The experience was positive and our driver, Sameer was exceptional. He was well behaved, always ready and on time. I dealt with Sushil via e-mail during the planning stage and everything went smoothly. I would recommend Abish travels to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank Aloka A
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

It's an awesome experience, we have waiting to go on this north India trip and what an excellent trip it was. Abish travels know thier job and they know how to take care of their customers. They have provided excellent service

Date of experience: January 2016