Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible experience!

We had an incredible experience with Abish Travels! My friend recommended using them for our trip... read more

Reviewed 1 July 2018
brittneyellsworth
Provo, Utah
via mobile
Very Accommodating

Manish did a great job accommodating to anything we asked for. We felt safe. We visited a lot of... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
StephanieA3484
via mobile

All reviews benson massey tour guide golden triangle his team always felt safe an amazing experience travel experience once in a lifetime agra jaipur excellent service interests culture sites india taj arrangements airport
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I am USA from the state of Connecticut, we took a trip last month from Abish and had a wonderful travel experience, the guides were very knowledgeable and well disciplined. Would recommend this travels to all my friends. Thanks for everything and the wonderful golden triangle experience. The visit to Agra(Taj Mahal was the best).

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank kumarlds
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

We engaged a driver and guide through Abish Travels to tour Old Delhi. The person who organised the tour, Benson Massey, was professional and very quick to respond. He is a credit to his company. The quote for the day tour was cheaper than the other quotes we obtained.

However, we strongly suspect our guide took us to places from which he received a kickback. He STRONGLY dissuaded us from going to the market we wished to go to and instead took us to a shop, which sold goods at prices above what we would pay for in Australia. He also advised us not to bargain because vendors in India do not price gauge like they do in other countries (wrong), are only willing to offer minor discounts of a few percent (wrong) and will not lower themselves to hassle you or chase you as you walked away (dead wrong). Even at the shop he took us to, one of the vendors immediately offered us a significant discount when we walked away.

The place he took us to for lunch was good, but it was expensive even though we requested a medium range restaurant. I would not expect to pay $75 Australian dollars for lunch for a medium price restaurant in Australia, let alone India. He also advised is to leave a hefty too even though the bill already included a service charge. We are happy to pay for good food, but we do not appreciate being misled.

3  Thank SophS5
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Benson sorted us out with a driver at the last minute when our train travel fell through and was reasonably priced even at peak season. It was hassle and stress free to know a driver was with us the whole way and made our trip very enjoyable. Benson responds quickly to emails and sorted it all very efficiently

2  Thank Jet309728
Reviewed 18 December 2015

I visited the Taj Mahal on 02nd Dec, Amit from Abish Travels picked me up at 6:30 as planned, and he is a good driver Friendly and Safe. When we arrived to Agra, my guide was waiting for me Ramesh is friendly, well dressed and very communicative. He knows very well how to avoid the queue, and how to get access quickly to Taj Mahal. He spoke very good English and he is an excellent photographer. He took wonderful photos with my mobile phone. After that I went for lunch, excellent service from Abish Travels good Guide and Drive, I went alone to Agra Day Tour and it worth for me.

1  Thank tour787
Benson M, Owner at Abish Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you for review we are looking forward to work with you more often

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Benson arranged a trip to a land of many new experiences for me. He arranged for a guide, a car and a driver in whose company I felt safe, inspite of difficult political situations at the time. I dined in fine places and was introduced to the culture in a very intelligient and direct manner. I totally enjoyed staying in the Hotel he arranged called the Kathmandu Hyatt. They were flexible if I needed to be flexible. I made many friends and feel truly honored to have had the experience.

1  Thank Kristie S
Benson M, Manager at Abish Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Aloha Kristie we were glad to see your review on Trip Advisor, and this as always helps us to improve our service in all the way that we could possibly can. Thank you for choosing Abish Travels for your visit in Nepal and we hope everything is well with you. We are looking forward to your trip to India