“My Trip To Kathmandu, Nepal”
Review of Abish Travels

Abish Travels
Ranked #95 of 525 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Incredible India with Abish Travels. Abish Travels offers range of Rajasthan Tour Packages, Golden Triangle India Tours, Car Rental, Hotel Booking, and Tour Guides Services in Delhi Agra and Jaipur. We are best for Golden Triangle Circuit of Agra-Delhi-Jaipur in India. We offer fully customized tours of golden triangle and other north Indian cities that you can enjoy in your own pace. Let us handle all the worries of planning tours and getting flight tickets and hotel bookings. With Abish Travels you need to focus on only enjoying yourself and soaking in the beauty of the places you visit.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Benson arranged a trip to a land of many new experiences for me. He arranged for a guide, a car and a driver in whose company I felt safe, inspite of difficult political situations at the time. I dined in fine places and was introduced to the culture in a very intelligient and direct manner. I totally enjoyed staying in the Hotel he arranged called the Kathmandu Hyatt. They were flexible if I needed to be flexible. I made many friends and feel truly honored to have had the experience.

1  Thank Kristie S
Benson M, Manager at Abish Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Aloha Kristie we were glad to see your review on Trip Advisor, and this as always helps us to improve our service in all the way that we could possibly can. Thank you for choosing Abish Travels for your visit in Nepal and we hope everything is well with you. We are looking forward to your trip to India

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

Benson arranged a private driver to take us to the Taj and it was wonderful! Definitely worth it. The driver was very kind and easy to work with. I would certainly recommend Abish Travels!

1  Thank LanaJepp
Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

Benson did a fantastic job arranging a car to take us from Dehli to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal. Everything went perfect, was very low stress, and was very affordable. I definitely recommend Benson for his terrific job making our trip to Agra one we will never forget.

1  Thank TannerJ777
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

My solo trip for 13 days with Abish Travels was truly SPECTACULAR! I felt very safe, and thoroughly enjoyed the colorful culture!

1  Thank alyssa1u1u
Reviewed 15 November 2015

Benson at Abish Travels did an excellent job - he arranged drivers for Delhi, as well as a trip to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. Benson did an excellent job, even accompanying our group on one leg of the travel, to ensure that the trip ran as smoothly as possible.

He was very courteous and professional. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Stephen T