See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2016

The hotel location makes it a choice of everyone as it is accessible from everywhere. It is centrally located having all the required amenities. The infrastructure of this hotel is quite old but it is maintained. Rooms were well furnished and neatly arranged. From bedcovers to towel everything was clean. Daily housekeeping service is available. They serve delicious food that too in variety. So, you should choose this hotel for satisfactory and cushy stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

its a good hotel I can say for solo traveller. Its fit perfect according to my requiremet also because I come for some work in gaffar market which is only at 2 min walking distance from hotel. They traeted me well and I like behaviour of staff. Staff suggested me some good place for good food also. Still they need to improve cleaness of hotel. I get more than what I paid.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This hotel is at good location nearby railway station as well as market area. It is placed in a crowded market of Paharganj. Paharganj is a great place for shopping I enjoyed shopping in the market in the evening. Hotel staffs are courteous enough to handle their guest in the best possible way. The rooms were immaculate. Toilet was clean . And all the essential toiletries were there in the washroom. They have a roof top restaurant which gives amazing ambiance. The food served here is tasty and hygienic too. You will find all the essential things in the room. On request they arranged for cab to drop me to railway station as I was having lots of luggage. I would recommend it for business traveller as well as for the recreation travellers too

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016

The hotel is always clean. Yes it’s a old property but staff keep it very neat and clean. Room is big and spacious. Bathroom was cleaned with all toilers’ facility. Bed sheet was not so good so I asked to replace it and staff replace it without making any argument. Had dinner in hotel which I found taste quite interesting with small budget also. Over all it a good hotel if any one looking for room in small budget.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2016

I was reached delhi on sarai rohila station in morning and same day i have to catch train in evening from new Delhi railways station.
I was searching for budget hotel and find this hotel which is located near by station.
Booked this hotel and landed in hotel and find that its good for short stay in small budget.
Room was legitimate flawless and clean. Aerate and cool was working legitimately which was awesome help.

Staff was great they masterminded taxi in night to drop station.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo