See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2015

I stay last year when i have to go to manali and my flight was early morning.
i had a good sleep and i asked the front desk to wake me up at a particular time so that i can get my flight comfortable and they have do the same for me. i would recommend this property to the solo travelers.

Room Tip: room on second floor are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Recommended for alone stay for a shorter duration . Location s quite good and connected well with the metro. Food is ok type considering the budget. Rooms are simple and clean and good for a sngle person stay ..

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank velu2317
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I stayed last year when I have to go to Thailand and my flight was early morning. I had a good sleep and I asked the front desk to wake me up at a particular time so that I can get my flight comfortable, and they have doe the same for me.
I would recommend this property specially to the solo travelers !!!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

We, a group of friends, had a situation to stay here on our way back home after finishing a nice tour. We had forgotten all the joy that we had in the tour because of the horrible experience while staying in here. We booked the rooms prior to arriving there and by the time we reached the place it was late in the night. As usual, they took all the money before we entered the room and after entering the room, the worst nightmare started. Lot of bedbugs on the bed and we were so afraid to keep our luggage in the room. When we called the hotel manager and shown him the problem, he simply had thrown the insects out of windows infront of us and said...that's not a big issue to worry and there are no more bugs there. Having no choice to vacate, we stayed in the room awake all nigt. Not recommended at all. If you wanna have worst experience of your life, try this place!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suthakar_01
Reviewed 2 May 2015

They send us so many mailers regarding marketing purpose which gives assurance for better and quality service and high trip advisor ranking.
I had booked this hotel for a day stay, before leaving to Europe, but nothing is at par. from lobby to rooms everything is nominal. they do not provide any basic amenities, linens are at worst conditions. Staff is not courteous enough. Lift is too old. Location is a plus point.
Moreover there are many other better options in Karol bagh which can be looked after.
Avinesh

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank AVEENESH
Babul678, Manager at Hotel Jyoti Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

Dear Valuable Guest,

We thank you for your honest and valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

Our humble apologies for the inconvenience.
We have discussed this issue with the concerned department.

we assure you of our best of services on your next visit to the hotel.

Best Regards