“Double choc-chip cookies”

100g good-quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
100g white chocolate, roughly chopped

Method
Step 1
Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Step 2
Place the butter and brown sugar in a bowl and beat with electric beaters until thick and pale. Add the vanilla extract and egg, then continue to beat until just combined. Sift in the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt and gently fold to combine. Stir through the chunks of dark and white chocolate.
Step 3
Place tablespoonfuls of mixture on the tray, spaced 4-5cm apart. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
Step 4
Cool for 5 minutes on the tray, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Step 5
Store cookies in an airtight container for 2-3 days.

Room Tip: If you follow the recipe, you'll be fine. :)
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I stay last year when i have to go to manali and my flight was early morning.
i had a good sleep and i asked the front desk to wake me up at a particular time so that i can get my flight comfortable and they have do the same for me. i would recommend this property to the solo travelers.

Room Tip: room on second floor are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Recommended for alone stay for a shorter duration . Location s quite good and connected well with the metro. Food is ok type considering the budget. Rooms are simple and clean and good for a sngle person stay ..

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank velu2317
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I stayed last year when I have to go to Thailand and my flight was early morning. I had a good sleep and I asked the front desk to wake me up at a particular time so that I can get my flight comfortable, and they have doe the same for me.
I would recommend this property specially to the solo travelers !!!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

We, a group of friends, had a situation to stay here on our way back home after finishing a nice tour. We had forgotten all the joy that we had in the tour because of the horrible experience while staying in here. We booked the rooms prior to arriving there and by the time we reached the place it was late in the night. As usual, they took all the money before we entered the room and after entering the room, the worst nightmare started. Lot of bedbugs on the bed and we were so afraid to keep our luggage in the room. When we called the hotel manager and shown him the problem, he simply had thrown the insects out of windows infront of us and said...that's not a big issue to worry and there are no more bugs there. Having no choice to vacate, we stayed in the room awake all nigt. Not recommended at all. If you wanna have worst experience of your life, try this place!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends