1,201 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant yoga room tandoori oven boutique hotel an oasis small hotel residential area common areas first stop busy city india trip breakfast and dinner long flight metro driver agra airport
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I booked this hotel because of how reasonably priced it is and the good reviews I saw here on Tripadvisor. I wasn't let down in the slightest. It is an older hotel that has been upgraded but kept it's oldtime charm. The rooms are clean, the beds comfortable and the rates very reasonable. From the moment I booked, they contacted me, seeing if I had any needs they could help me with. There is no individual tipping at this place, though they do have places you can leave a tip for the whole staff and the whole staff earns their tips. Everyone I came into contact with were fist class. The food in the little cafe on the roof was some of the best I had in India. Their tandori chicken was to die for and the breakfast was first class. Don't let the cheap rates fool you. This place is as good as the 5 star places, but with less cost and 10 times the charm.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Charles D
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Home, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Shanti Home and taking time to share your experience regarding your stay with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and services. It is our pleasure to know that food and restaurant were of your liking

At Shanti Home, we always strive to exceed guest expectations and our guest’s appreciation is our biggest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a memorable experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

It was a warm welcome, staff very friendly, helpful and polite. I liked the idea of no tv in the room. There is a communal lounge for guest who wish to watch tv. Breakfast very minimal, food was good although a bit salty for me.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ensenora C
RevManagement, General Manager at Shanti Home, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking out your valuable time to send us your feedback regarding your recent stay at Shanti Home and we are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay.

It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and services. We are delighted to read your comments about our staff members and I will surely share your feedback with my team. However, your mentioned concern about the food has been taken care of and corrective action is put in place to avoid any such inconvenience in future.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging and motivating our team to perform even better. Our staff members always strive to meet the needs of the guests and exceed expectations in the services rendered.

Thank you for writing to us and we look forward to welcome you real soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Shanti home is such a hidden gem. It is not in the best neighbourhood and that may put some people off. However once you get to the gate, you are greeted very warmly, and what you find is a place that is warm, quiet, inviting, and very tastefully decorated. They clearly did a fantastic job of renovating this place but not making it seem like any other nice hotel. I got there late and had dinner at their 24 hour rooftop restaurant which is fantastic. They have hot water, wifi, and an amazing breakfast. It is a 5 minute walk to the metro with easy accessibility to the airport. The staff are great and very helpful. Apparently they will even walk you to the metro and provide you with a local cell sim card if needed. I am so glad that I stayed here and will definitely stay here again if I am in New Delhi.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your feedback regarding your stay at Shanti Home and appreciate your time to acknowledge the same on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and services. Your appreciation about my staff delights me and I will surely share your positive comments with my staff members. It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed our food offerings.

At Shanti Home, we aim to provide constant and efficient services to our guests to ensure a comfortable stay.

Thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcome you real soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved our short stay in Delhi- comfortable, spacious, clean and attractively decorated room. Delicious lunch and breakfast at rooftop restaurant and extremely friendly staff who arranged a great private yoga class ( on site) and helped us with using metro. Thanks for a peaceful and relaxing start to our Rajasthan holiday!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bgpe1963

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking out your valuable time to send us your feedback regarding your recent stay at Shanti Home.

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the overall experience of your stay with us. Our staff members always strive to meet the needs of the guests and exceed expectations in the services rendered.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Shanti Home.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Shanti Home really is a home away from home. We stayed in a quiet & comfortable room & although we had no view we were able to enjoy the rooftop for a meal, Kingfisher or masala tea. The reception staff here were very helpful with recommendations & the first time we ventured out they walked us to the train station. We had a wonderful driver Bali who provided us transport to/from the airport & also drove us around Delhi to see the sights. Although it is a little out of the main area of Delhi the train was easy & a great way to get amongst the local people & have an adventure exploring Delhi. The food on the rooftop is amazing & we ate there for breakfast & dinner each day. Thank you to the chef & lovely waitstaff for looking after us. They have a yoga room if you would like to practice yoga. Shanti is situated in a leafy residential area but you will still hear the hustle & bustle of Delhi traffic but that is India.

Room Tip: We were recommended to have a room on the internal part of the hotel so no outlook but very quiet for sleeping.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Louise-Bill

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Shanti Home and taking your valuable time to share your wonderful experience. We are pleased to know that you had a memorable stay.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed the hospitality of Mr. Bali, your positive feedback delights me and I will surely share it with him.
Your positive feedback is greatly encouraging and motivating for our team to perform even better.

We would like to thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcome you real soon.