Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,301 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

The rooftop restaurant
Romantic rooftop restaurant 4 course meal for me
The waiters have sat a hugh air conditioning unit 2 feet away from me. They think I'm a princess
Started the meal with pappadums not oily like at home with a slight bite and a pear chutney carrot and onion tomato chutney and green delicious sauce I'm told is mint it's like a gravy yum
I'm having the carnivores style no vegetarian for me.
Chicken tikka next delicious with the chutneys and lemon squeezed over the top
Main was as follows curried lentils curried vegetables something with spinach and a curry chicken and rice with naan Omg the first two dishes were so tasty My first authentic Indian meal and the chef came out to chat so I've signed up for his cooking class on Sunday. I love this place chilling with a glass of red or two must do place

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Praxis S, General Manager at Shanti Home, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share a wonderful review. It is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort & quality service to ensure a memorable experience.
We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the overall experience of your stay with us. Your positive comments are a source of motivation for the team.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is our first night in India, so I ordered the airport pick-up from them. Since we spent more time in the airport, the driver was still awaiting us outside. Once we got the hotel, the staff brought us to see all the places and functions in the hotel. Next morning, we had our breakfast at the roof top and the food was delicious despite many flies around there(I think it is unavoidable) After that, I had my yoga class and the instructor wan't slack at all, which made me sweat a lot! But compared to other places we stay, the price of Shanti is truly a bit higher. Anyway, we definitely had a great stay there!

Room tip: "Breakfast at rooftop", "advanced yoga class"
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Shanti Home for 1 night in July just to see the Taj Mahal on my way home from Aamby Valley City. I flew into Delhi and the hotel arranged a car for me from the airport and also to Agra the following day. The taxi driver had my name on a sign waiting at the airport. So from start to finish this hotel did not disappoint.

First the hotel is so beautiful. The decor is just spectacular. The staff is outstanding Sudhir is very knowledgeable about all things India. Ask him about any of the art you see. He was very helpful and I really appreciated all his help.

The restaurant is cozy and the food is quite good.

The rooms are also very unique and just beautiful. I will return to this hotel next time I go India. It was such a wonderful experience all around. Don't stay anywhere else in Delhi it only took about 15/20 mins from the airport.

1  Thank kelee_ashmindset

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights as I was on business in Delhi. The staff made me feel very welcome and comfortable throughout my stay. Excellent massage and henna services. Yoga and meditation room amazing. Safe location a must when travelling alone. The roof top restaurant was available 24 hours and this is a unique service for international guests arriving and leaving at different hours of the day. Spotless rooms and large spacious bathroom and storage. Thank you all at shantihome and see you soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 6011da

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Had a really short stay here in early August. It was my first time to India, so I was suffering a little with culture shock and acclimatising to the heat and humidity! I arrived in the middle of the night to a really warm, friendly welcome!

Breakfast was basic but pleasant.

Good wifi, clean rooms, good showers and helpful front of house