Shanti Home
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel VIP Deluxe(New Delhi)
Palazzo Inn(New Delhi)
Piccadily Hotel(New Delhi)
  • Pool
Palazo Inn Hotel(New Delhi)
Savoia Hotel(New Delhi)
Dwarka Palace(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness centre
1,181 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantyoga roomtandoori ovenboutique hotelan oasissmall hotelmetro stationcentral delhicommon areasfirst stopbusy cityi highly recommend this hotelindia tripbreakfast and dinnerairport pickuplong flightagra
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Really liked this hotel - we to Delhi for a wedding, and this hotel ticked all the boxes. Clean, friendly staff, good service, and an amazing roof top restaurant with fabulous food. My husband and I are old India hands, and have stayed in some good places and some horrific - this is definitely one of the best.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank CMF20
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This is my fourth time at the New Delhi Shanti Home, where i often transit from New York on my way to organize Coaching Treks with my clients in Nepal. After a 15 hours flight, i found that the efficient transportation aspect to the true comfort. perfectly clean, elegant cultural indent of Shanti Home would already been enough. But Shanti Home add a very very special feel of making you be part of their family, going out of their way to answer your needs in an authentic, yet realistic way. The ownership and leadership of Shanti Home truly empowers people to make the best possible decisions for their clients. May I add that the peaceful and beautiful atmosphere in the heart of a true neighborhood experience add to the infinite charm of the place. Special mention here to the Roof top restaurant service, to the excellent massage therapists, and to the welcoming caring true service oriented front desk staff. A final note, i brought a beautiful scarf form their boutique for my daughter, and she was delighted.
Shanti Home is my home away from home when i am in New Delhi.

Room Tip: all rooms have a perfectly and simple way to make you feel in India, i loved the fact that there are no TV in the rooms, and the many places you can meet in this cosy property.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank EdAntoine
Reviewed 2 March 2012

All in all a really good experience. I stayed for one night before heading back to Europe, therefor the location out of the center of Delhi wasn't a problem.

Shanti home arranged a train station pick-up combined sightseeing and suggested places to go. All excellent places, I will definitely take their advice again. The driver was really nice and kind.

During my stay in India I had masages every other day, with a price range from 300 to 3000 rupees. The quality followed the price and the massage at Shanti Home, 1000 rupees, also. It was good, though not unforgetable.

If you have been to Delhi before its a good starting or ending point for your trip. The area is fine, the small mall/ bazar 10 minutes away is local and nice to see.

Travelling alone the place is super as you can spend time in the spa and eat in the very good rooftop restaurant.

I forgot two items in the room -- the management send it to me in Denmark. Thank you!
I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank nlyn
Reviewed 1 March 2012

we were at the Shanti home at the begining and at the end of our Rajastan trip. It's a typical deluxe bed&breakfast, very clean and all the staff was really taking care of us. The food was fantastic for the adults and they try to satisfay our children (not successfully); we enjoy a lot to have dinner on the roof floor.
The rooms were comfortable although one out of the three bathroom needs some restoration. Shanti is not on a main street, but in any case rooms are a bit noisy.
Generally, we quote Shanti a good location.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank giuliano2000
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I have to agree with a previous reviewer that from reading previous reviews, I thought the hotel would be better. The room was very clean but basic. Nevertheless I thought it was good value for money. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

The rooftop restaurant was very good for dinners, and the breakfast menu was great too. Order the pancakes!

The location is quite far out from the city. Whilst it's only a short walk to the metro station, it was still another 35-40 minutes on the train to the city. The next time we go to Delhi, we will choose a place located closer to the city.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple