Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$97.38
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Delhi Photo Tour
from $97.38
More Info
from $77.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2019

This is a very interesting tour that enables one to view simple everyday activities through a different lens. Jaidev was very flexible and knowledgable about the different locations, and more importantly photography. He was very kind, provided constructive feedback and suggestions for capturing interesting moments during the tour. I agree with some of the other reviews on this page elucidating Jaidev’s approach to structuring the entire tour. Definitely recommend this tour whether you are carrying a professional camera or smartphone - I was able to capture several insta-worthy pictures just using my smartphone!

Date of experience: January 2019
Dillichitra, Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2019

Hello and thanks a lot for writing this detailed review. Your feedback and ideas are very appreciated.

Reviewed 15 January 2019

Delhi and beauty are no distance apart.Delhi has everything tourists want from a place.Luxury and boldness both are a part.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 29 December 2018

Very very good experince the service, not so high price, affordable by anyone. no need of negociation.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 19 December 2018 via mobile

This tour was my husband’s choice for his birthday and we couldn’t have chosen a better way to spend the day! Jaidev was a fabulous tour guide combining knowledge of the local area, history and photography into one neat package. We enjoyed going to places tourists don’t normally see and the handy hints about how to better capture what we were seeing.

We highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see another side of life in Delhi while learning how to improve their photography skills

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank DebT39
Dillichitra, Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Namaste and thanks a lot for the kind words. Showing you around the city was a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jaidev

Reviewed 15 December 2018

am so glad I did the Photography/Food tour in Delhi with Delhi Photo Tour

I contacted Rajeev/Jaidev a couple of days before the day of the tour - based on a quick discussion and after understanding my interest areas, they recommended the tour plan/schedule for the day.

My photography tour guide was Jaidev - he was informative, flexible and more importantly extremely knowledgeable about the sights/monuments of Delhi and distances/drive times. I particularly liked the way Jaidev structured the entire tour - he took me to all the interesting monuments and insta-worthy locations and offered quite a few tips for making the right photos. Intermittently, he took me to some of the delicious local street food joints and allowed me to sample some awesome Delhi food.

I strongly recommend this photography/food tour/walk for anyone visiting/touring Delhi based on my experience.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank kalyan_peri

Namaste Kalyan,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Your feed back and kind words are very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again and help you take great pictures again.