Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

from $99.60
More Info
from $71.71
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my photography tour with Jaidev. I had been to Old Delhi before and knew it was a really busy place but because of the 9 day Navaratri Festival it was extra busy. Jaidev balanced this tour so well between the busy main areas and quiet back streets. I learned a lot of interesting techniques from Jaidev but also had lots of opportunities just to take photos. We also tasted some really interesting food. I would highly recommend this tour

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank 605vivm
Dillichitra, Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Hello Viv,
Thanks a lot for writing this review. It was really nice meeting you and helping you take some pictures.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much Jadiv. You inspired me and would love to have more time to take photos in Delphi and also in the countryside with You. Old Delhi, Sunder Nursery and Agrasen ki Baoli. You also know a lot about history Two great photodays and I have a lot of Lovely memories, Highly recommend Delhi Photo tours . Best wishes Anette (Denmark)

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Anette G
Team-India, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Namaste Anette,

It was our pleasure to show you around the city. We will wait to see you again on your next trip to India and will take you to many more offbeat places.

Till then, keep clicking!

Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

So my camera has more capability than I realised! Seeing the world through a photographer’s eyes (Jaidev) reminded me of the difference between a snap and a photo!

Old Delhi would be bewildering without a great guide. The food shops we stopped at each had a long tradition and a story to tell. Every effort was made to ensure I stayed hydrated and healthy with hand cleanser and wipes and water provided.

I loved my time! Expect noise and people and chaos and sweat and learning and a great time! I would highly recommend this company and tour!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank CrispyB
Team-India, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Namaste Crispin Brown,

Thank you for writing us such a wonderful review, much appreciated! Hope now you can better capture the world in your "photographs".

Keep clicking!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Jaidev is an excellent guide and photographic instructor. He is approachable and will willingly assist you with any help you need. He took us to out of the way sights and showed us some wonderful characters and activities. He also introduced us to the tastes of local food and drink which was she for our sensitive stomachs . Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Jane D
Team-India, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Namaste Dagger,

Thank you for taking time out and writing us a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to have you and show you around the city. Hope you to see you again to explore the other parts of India.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Very good tour. Saw lots of sites. Driver and separate guide. Recommend if you have limited time in Delhi

Date of experience: April 2018
Team-India, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Namaste Ed,

Thank you for recommending us for a customised tour for short visit to Delhi. It was our pleasure to meet you and show you around the city.