“Hardcore Old Delhi tour”
Review of Delhi Photo Tour

Delhi Photo Tour
Ranked #8 of 205 Shopping in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore India with your camera. Delhi Photo Tour takes you to the well known landmarks as well as seldom visited hidden gems. The tours include photography, food, urban exploration, night sights, daily lives of locals, markets, art, history and much more. In addition to the tours listed on our website, you can also arrange for a custom tour of the city tailored according to your needs. You don't need an expensive camera to take good photographs.We can help you make good use of your camera of any type . Free pickup and drop from central Delhi, bottled water, snacks are provided in every tour.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 March 2018

This photo tour took me to places I would not have found myself and maybe not would have entered as non-Indian. Do not expect the normal tourist lane or tourist views. I took pictures that will be a memory of my life. I got as close to the Old Delhi atmosphere as I can imagine is possible. Many thanks for this experience!

Team-India, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Namaste Lars,

Thank you for writing us a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to have you. Glad to know that you liked the offbeat part of Delhi.

Keep clicking!

"different perspective"
"take photos"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We really enjoyed this tour with Jaidev who led through the streets of Old Delhi.. We maximised our time there as it is a maze of streets and alleys. Through this tour we got a great feel of the local culture, street food and great shots. We 'd book another tour with these guys again any time. Highly recommended!

Namaste Isabel,

It was our pleasure to have you with us and show you around the city. And thank you for a wonderful review. We would look forward to see you soon.

Thanks

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I booked a solo photo tour in Old Delhi with Rajeev. He arrived at my hotel early. He was very generous with his time, spending much more time with me than I expected. He knows Old Delhi and made many shots possible that I could never have gotten on my own, I also learned about the people we were photographing. Rajeev is a real photo enthusiast and shared lots of interesting information and tips that made the shoot fun and successful. I though Rajeev was superb in every way. I’ve already recommended him to others, and I intend to book him again

Team-India, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Namaste Deane,

It was pleasure having you and showing you around. Much thanks for all your recommendations. We would love to host you again and show you different part of the city.

Thanks

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Every Republic Day I went there and watch prade. It's look awesome, Reither then any day we go there. There are free space where we enjoy.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Booked a night tour and a Delhi monuments tour. Met with Jaidev and walked around Delhi during the night of Dec. 20 and the whole day in Dec. 21. Had a wonderful time seeing the must see sights of Delhi and wonderful dinner at KDH. Jaidev also helped me better understand my camera, which really helped me throughout my tour of India.

FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Namaste Leo,

Thank you for writing us a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to host you and show you around the city. Our photo tours are customised and lead by professional photographers where the guest and see the city as a local and learn skills at the same time.

Keep clicking!