Open today: 4:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
DElhi is Amazing

Delhi and beauty are no distance apart.Delhi has everything tourists want from a place.Luxury and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Relax40523251413
photos

Very very good experince the service, not so high price, affordable by anyone. no need of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$ 292.00
from US$ 33.84
from US$ 55.00
More Info
All reviews street photography street food camera settings take photos photography skills hours wandering tea tasting photography class photo locations valuable tips great shots streets and alleys different perspective knowledgeable guide pre wedding learning how amazing photos
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I made two tours in one morning: Market Flowers and Old Delhi with Jaidev Jamwal. It was perfect. A great opportunity to know more about the city, keep in touch with the daily routine of the citizens and take good photos. Jaidev knows about the city and shows the hotspots points to take great imagines. I strongly recommend to everyone who is interested in photo tours

Date of experience: March 2017
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Namaste Ivar,

It was always a pleasure to meet like minded people. Thank you for writing us a review.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I stayed in Delhi for a few days before joining a group that toured northern India. The typical tours have been carefully planned so that there can be no deviation. If you aren't very interested in the place or event that the tour director takes you, there's nothing you can do but be bored stiff. With Delhi Photo Tour, it's very different -- it's all about you. I took tours on two days and found them to be outstanding. My tour guide, Jaidev, often would ask me if I wanted to stay longer or move on to something else. During the entire time I was with him I remained fascinated and interested and never got bored or restless. I can't say that for the other tours that I went on. I am an amateur photographer with a simple camera but with Jaidev's guidance I took some marvelous photos.

Date of experience: January 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Namaste Sandy,

Thank you for taking time out and writing us a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to have you on photo tour. Hope the photography trips are working for you and keep taking picture.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I spent a great day around old Delhi taking pictures and having different kind of food . This experience was very intense for me because of the useful recommendations of Rajeev about street photography . I learned a lot during this tour . Thanks a lot for this super moment :)

Date of experience: February 2017

Namaste Robin,

It was our pleasure to have you on photo tour. Thanks for writing us a review.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

A few hours with Rajeev in the busy street of old Delhi and my camera was in over drive! A great way to see and take photos with a local who knows all the back streets and best view points as well as taste some yummy 'safe' street food offerings along the way!! If you have a few hours to spend in Delhi recommend and do an early morning custom photo tour or one of their regular photo tours!

Date of experience: February 2017
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Namaste Alex,

Thank you for taking time out and writing us a review. It was a day well spend.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Having just arrived in Delhi, my friend and I contacted Rajeev Goyal at Delhi Photo Tour. We were definitely in for a special day. Picking us up from our hotel, we immediately loved Rajeev's great sense of humour, positive energy, and passion for his city and country, travel, food and photography. An excellent communicator he shared stories of everyday market life, history, culture, and current affairs. As we explored the market, he helped us learn to approach people to take photographs and understand what we were seeing. As well, his amazing knowledge about photography and different functions on our cameras helped to develop our skills and improve our photos. Luckily, too, his love of food led to sampling various taste treats along the way - our mouths still water. Being flexible, Rajeev was willing to cater to our interests. In addition to visiting the market, he also took us to Humayun's tomb at sunset and to a special ceremony at the Gurudwara Bangla Shahib Sikh Temple - both very memorable. Our day with Rajeev was an amazing introduction to our travels in India.

Date of experience: January 2017

Namaste Cheryl,

Thank you for a wonderful descriptive review. It was pleasure having you on photo tour and seeing Delhi from a different lens.