“Experience the REAL Old Delhi”
Review of Delhi Photo Tour

Delhi Photo Tour
Ranked #16 of 53 Food & Drink in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore India with your camera. Delhi Photo Tour takes you to the well known landmarks as well as seldom visited hidden gems. The tours include photography, food, urban exploration, night sights, daily lives of locals, markets, art, history and much more. In addition to the tours listed on our website, you can also arrange for a custom tour of the city tailored according to your needs. You don't need an expensive camera to take good photographs.We can help you make good use of your camera of any type. If you don't have a camera, our photography guides will take great pictures of you and places you visit for you which you can use in any way you wish. Free pickup and drop from central Delhi, bottled water, snacks are provided in every tour.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I was in Delhi for a few days on business but had only one day to see and photograph the real Old Delhi. A tour with a local and knowledgeable photographer was exactly what I wanted and the Old Delhi Photo Tour didn't disappoint at all. As soon as I arrived in Delhi I was totally overwhelmed by the city, its vibrant sights, chaotic sounds and endless energy, and to be able to journey right to the very heart of Delhi was an experience of a lifetime. I was met by Jaidev who was the perfect host. Jaidev asked what interested me as a photographer, and what I'd like to see, and was able to tailor the tour with my specific photographic interests in mind. I also opted for an additional food option which provided ideal rest stops throughout the day and added to the overall experience. Old Delhi is a photographers dream location and when I return again I'll be contacting Jaidev for another tour in this amazing city. Delhi Photo Tour is a great way to get off the beaten track and see parts of the city that tourists don't get to see and I can't recommend them highly enough to you. Many thanks Jaidev and many thanks Delhi Photo Tour!

FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Namaste Richard,

It was our pleasure to have you on Delhi Photo Tour. Thank you for taking time out and writing us a descriptive review. It is always good to meet like minded people.

Team - Delhi Photo Tour

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I made two tours in one morning: Market Flowers and Old Delhi with Jaidev Jamwal. It was perfect. A great opportunity to know more about the city, keep in touch with the daily routine of the citizens and take good photos. Jaidev knows about the city and shows the hotspots points to take great imagines. I strongly recommend to everyone who is interested in photo tours

FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Namaste Ivar,

It was always a pleasure to meet like minded people. Thank you for writing us a review.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I stayed in Delhi for a few days before joining a group that toured northern India. The typical tours have been carefully planned so that there can be no deviation. If you aren't very interested in the place or event that the tour director takes you, there's nothing you can do but be bored stiff. With Delhi Photo Tour, it's very different -- it's all about you. I took tours on two days and found them to be outstanding. My tour guide, Jaidev, often would ask me if I wanted to stay longer or move on to something else. During the entire time I was with him I remained fascinated and interested and never got bored or restless. I can't say that for the other tours that I went on. I am an amateur photographer with a simple camera but with Jaidev's guidance I took some marvelous photos.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Namaste Sandy,

Thank you for taking time out and writing us a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to have you on photo tour. Hope the photography trips are working for you and keep taking picture.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I spent a great day around old Delhi taking pictures and having different kind of food . This experience was very intense for me because of the useful recommendations of Rajeev about street photography . I learned a lot during this tour . Thanks a lot for this super moment :)

Namaste Robin,

It was our pleasure to have you on photo tour. Thanks for writing us a review.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

A few hours with Rajeev in the busy street of old Delhi and my camera was in over drive! A great way to see and take photos with a local who knows all the back streets and best view points as well as taste some yummy 'safe' street food offerings along the way!! If you have a few hours to spend in Delhi recommend and do an early morning custom photo tour or one of their regular photo tours!

FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Namaste Alex,

Thank you for taking time out and writing us a review. It was a day well spend.