Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 103.53
More Info
from US$ 89.73
More Info
All reviews great shots take photos night photography great eye knew exactly where amazing photos photo ops professional photographer old dehli great introduction shoot delhi genre parts
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Had a great tour guide, who catered to my specific personality. Great photo guide as I'm a beginner and I was very pleased. He engaged folks so I could take photos. Worthwhile and one of my favorite experiences in Delhi.

Date of experience: April 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jsnyder71
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Namaste,

Thanks for writing us a review. It was our pleasure to have you on the tour.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Old Delhi Photo Tour was absolutely the highlight of my trip to India. I saw parts of Old Delhi I'd have never found myself, tasted some amazing food, got some photography tips, and took some of the best photos of my life. Of course I'll be deep in Lightroom for the next couple of years now, but it was so worth it! If you're a photographer and want a knowledgeable local host look no further, you have found one. If I were to ever go back to Delhi for just one day, this is how I'll spend it!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank John D
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Namaste John,

Thank you for taking time out and writing us a review, much appreciated. It was a pleasure having you on photo tour. Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I went on a 5 hours photo tour with Rajeev in Old Delhi and it was amazing! Rajeev is very passionate about photography, partially street photography. He taught me some good tips. And being a local himself, he knows a lot of people on the streets, knows the back alleys of the markets, know where to get the good shots! Water, tea, lunch and snacks are all included! Rajeev is also a big foodie! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Whluo
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Namaste,

Thanks you for taking time out and writing us a review. It was pleasure having you on the tour. We too keep on learning and sharing knowledge with our guest and it was a great experience.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Amazing tour of the city. Jaidev is an excellent guide and an expert when it comes to street food and photography. He has a great sense of aesthetics and so can give you tons of tips for taking interesting pictures. He is of course also very knowledgable when it comes to food.

Although I was a bit tired from travelling at the beginning of the tour, time passed very fast and I had a great day!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank thomas054
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for taking time out and writing us a review. It was our immense pleasure to take you around to see the city.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I totally recommend Delhi Photo tours. Very professional and dedicated to make our experience around Delhi & Agra unforgettable.

Date of experience: May 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jtjm219
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Hi Guest,

Thanking you for writing us a review. It was our pleasure to have you on tour and serve you.