“Great day!!”

Delhi Photo Tour
Ranked #20 of 71 Food & Drink in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore India with your camera. Delhi Photo Tour takes you to the well known landmarks as well as seldom visited hidden gems. The tours include photography, food, urban exploration, night sights, daily lives of locals, markets, art, history and much more. In addition to the tours listed on our website, you can also arrange for a custom tour of the city tailored according to your needs. You don't need an expensive camera to take good photographs.We can help you make good use of your camera of any type . Free pickup and drop from central Delhi, bottled water, snacks are provided in every tour.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I loved, loved, loved my day with Jaidev taking photos in Old Delhi. I would never have ventured down those alleyways on my own. He really showed me a side of the city I would not have seen and was so helpful and patient. A great day!!

Date of experience: January 2016
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Namaste Caroline,

It was our pleasure having you on the tour. Thanks for taking time out and writing us a review.

All reviews
"amazing photos"
"spice market"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Had a great tour guide, who catered to my specific personality. Great photo guide as I'm a beginner and I was very pleased. He engaged folks so I could take photos. Worthwhile and one of my favorite experiences in Delhi.

Date of experience: April 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jsnyder71

Namaste,

Thanks for writing us a review. It was our pleasure to have you on the tour.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Old Delhi Photo Tour was absolutely the highlight of my trip to India. I saw parts of Old Delhi I'd have never found myself, tasted some amazing food, got some photography tips, and took some of the best photos of my life. Of course I'll be deep in Lightroom for the next couple of years now, but it was so worth it! If you're a photographer and want a knowledgeable local host look no further, you have found one. If I were to ever go back to Delhi for just one day, this is how I'll spend it!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank John D
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Namaste John,

Thank you for taking time out and writing us a review, much appreciated. It was a pleasure having you on photo tour. Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I went on a 5 hours photo tour with Rajeev in Old Delhi and it was amazing! Rajeev is very passionate about photography, partially street photography. He taught me some good tips. And being a local himself, he knows a lot of people on the streets, knows the back alleys of the markets, know where to get the good shots! Water, tea, lunch and snacks are all included! Rajeev is also a big foodie! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Whluo
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Namaste,

Thanks you for taking time out and writing us a review. It was pleasure having you on the tour. We too keep on learning and sharing knowledge with our guest and it was a great experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Amazing tour of the city. Jaidev is an excellent guide and an expert when it comes to street food and photography. He has a great sense of aesthetics and so can give you tons of tips for taking interesting pictures. He is of course also very knowledgable when it comes to food.

Although I was a bit tired from travelling at the beginning of the tour, time passed very fast and I had a great day!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank thomas054
FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Delhi Photo Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for taking time out and writing us a review. It was our immense pleasure to take you around to see the city.