“Average” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #486 of 1,021 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Mumbai
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

After Nainital and Corbett visit, we wished for a comfortable and cozy hotel. The brand of Kukreja groups was alluring but not the hotel. we shifted the rooms thrice to get the best of all. Though the last room we got was very nice, the location of this hotel and the service was average.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank manishshinde22
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hyderabad, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I had booked this hotel for Feb 3,4 & 5th as we were visiting Plast India Exhibition in Delhi. We had contacted them, got the confirmation mail for booking & airport pick up from Kukreja Group representative Mr Vivek.[--]
But when we landed in Delhi there was no one to receive us. When I called up their hotel it was communicated to me that there is no booking done for us !! When I tried to contact Mr Vivek it was diverted to his voice mail box & he never even bothered to call me back.
We had tough time in finding an alternate place to stay & we had to stay in a cheap hotel for 3 days that was again a horrible experience.
I suggest viewers to not to book in this hotel if you want to avoid pathetic services offered by them.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank mohan r

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Salmiyah, Kuwait
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

It wasn't the most horrible place I've ever stayed in, but for what we paid, we could have had a better, safer room in a better part of Delhi. Our room was small and packed with furniture, it hadn't been dusted in a long time, the curtains were really dirty and were hiding more dirt on the wall behind them, and not only would I not go barefoot in the shower, I wouldn't even take a shower. The bathroom had rusty fixtures and grungy looking tile. It just wasn't clean or welcoming and the neighborhood is a bit dangerous, but we didn't know that when we booked it. No restaurant is available and we had to walk quite a distance to get to a restaurant for breakfast. Overall, it was just okay, but not a a good value for the money. We didn't see a swimming pool, but I see the ratings below ask me to rate the pool. I didn't see it, so cannot comment except to say that no amount of money would get me in a pool at this hotel after seeing how dirty my room was.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a good room here...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
      Location
      Rooms
4 Thank ATbackpacker
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

I paid around £15/day for a luxury room. Luxury??? My room was extremely small so barely I can't move or feel comfortable. The sheets and towels were clean but not the room itself nor the toilet either.
They had internet facilities but not always work fine. The same with the TV channels.
The pictures in the website look lovely but I couldn't identify any of them in the real hotel I stayed in.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Vanessa P
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2011

We booked online looking at pictures and promised services,hovever on arrival
we found totally different. The air conditions sparked several time and none were working coorectly. All furnitures are 3rd class. Bathrooms were extremly dirty and not cleaned. We do not recommend at all for this motel

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family