“Can't recommend”

Ranked #509 of 1,053 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Salmiyah, Kuwait
“Can't recommend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

It wasn't the most horrible place I've ever stayed in, but for what we paid, we could have had a better, safer room in a better part of Delhi. Our room was small and packed with furniture, it hadn't been dusted in a long time, the curtains were really dirty and were hiding more dirt on the wall behind them, and not only would I not go barefoot in the shower, I wouldn't even take a shower. The bathroom had rusty fixtures and grungy looking tile. It just wasn't clean or welcoming and the neighborhood is a bit dangerous, but we didn't know that when we booked it. No restaurant is available and we had to walk quite a distance to get to a restaurant for breakfast. Overall, it was just okay, but not a a good value for the money. We didn't see a swimming pool, but I see the ratings below ask me to rate the pool. I didn't see it, so cannot comment except to say that no amount of money would get me in a pool at this hotel after seeing how dirty my room was.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a good room here...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank ATbackpacker
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

I paid around £15/day for a luxury room. Luxury??? My room was extremely small so barely I can't move or feel comfortable. The sheets and towels were clean but not the room itself nor the toilet either.
They had internet facilities but not always work fine. The same with the TV channels.
The pictures in the website look lovely but I couldn't identify any of them in the real hotel I stayed in.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Vanessa P

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2011

We booked online looking at pictures and promised services,hovever on arrival
we found totally different. The air conditions sparked several time and none were working coorectly. All furnitures are 3rd class. Bathrooms were extremly dirty and not cleaned. We do not recommend at all for this motel

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank BLUE35805
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2011

Went to this place with high hopes based on the pictures online and it was also one of the hotels recommended in Air Asia Go. The condition of hotel was terrible. Lobby was poorly kept. Rooms were very old and the toilets were filthy. We doubt whether the sheets and the blankets were even changed. For a good location, try the nearby hotels - Hotel Krishna - a new hotel with ok pricing but unfortunately not listed online

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank shobanbb
New Delhi, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2011

It is near to the railway station and my work place was also walking distance from here, so I booked this hotel. I stayed for two nights and I dont think I will stay here again. The room and the toilet were dirty and require renovation. The room was very small and had a tiny window. I had booked a Non-AC room but I shifted to an AC room next day. The Non-AC room was very small and suffocating. The carpets are torn and smelly. The tv was not working but I didnt have time to watch it or complain about it. The staff are rude and indifferent. Room service food was expensive and not at all good but there are plenty of restaurants nearby. They gave free internet in the AC room. The hotel was crowded and even late at night there was a lot of noise. They didn't change the towels or bedsheets. When I told them to change they behave das if they are doing a great favour.

Stay away from here....For the same price one can certainly get a better hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business