Hotel Palace Heights
US$ 100
US$ 180
US$ 158
Agoda.com
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$ 127
US$ 102
US$ 108
US$ 97
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$ 255
US$ 230
Agoda.com
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 18
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconnaught placeperfect holiday travelszaffran restaurantadjoining restaurantrajiv chowkinner circlecentral locationrooms are smallhotel restaurant isrestaurants and shopsexcellent locationbottled watermetro stationtwo nightswelcome drinkthe hotel staffbreakfast was included
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I stayed here last year, and had only good things to say about it, but I said I had problems with the internet service, and since I travel to India for work, this was a real disadvantage. So I want to update everyone: I stayed here again in June; everything was as good as before (comfortable room complimentary fruit and cookies and water as well as breakfast; nice, well-functioning bathroom, helpful and accommodating staff, unbeatable location), and the wi fi connection worked perfectly... it was fast enough to accommodate Skype calling and anything else I needed.

Now I can't think of a single thing to complain about! On the contrary, I feel like a real "insider" being able to recommend this place, which I would recommend over any of the big, fancy hotels.

I will add to my last year's review that one of the great perks of this hotel is that they have an excellent restaurant that serves (graciously) till midnight. I ate there most of the nights I was in Delhi, because I'd forget about dinner till 11 or so, and then I really didn't feel like going out. I had something different every night and it was all good. They also serve really good coffee along with the breakfast.

This is definitely now "my hotel in Delhi".

Room Tip: Some of the rooms face a blank wall, and some face outward to the street. I ask for a room facing out, because I would feel claustrophobic in a room that just faced a wall.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Bea409
Reviewed 8 June 2012

In the past four months my wife and I have stayed three times at the Palace Heights Hotel. Every time we found the service and attitude of the staff excellent. We were treated as welcome guests every time, with no request unfilled.
The rooms are small but comfortable and very clean
The restaurant was very good and the staff above average
The location is good and central

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel on March 2012. The room were small but clean. The location is very good near shopping and restaurants. But the best part is the service of the reception staff and the restaurant staff. After checkout they gave us a room to shower in the evening because our flight was at midnight. And the Zaffran restaurant in the hotel served great food at reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cherry55555
Reviewed 1 June 2012

The hotel is at a central location, with a very fabulous staff. The staff was extremely gracious, always providing us with directions, getting our luggage, and even gluing and taping our 50 INR note when it ripped. Breakfast was scrumptious. Additionally the bathrooms and bedrooms were extremely clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2012

The rooms were very clean and hygienic and have excellent AC, however, the staff is the real selling point. They bend over backwards to make sure everything you need is available. My friend and I (two young college girls) had to leave by 6am for our trip to Agra, way before breakfast is served but the staff had a delicious breakfast ready for us in our room by 5:30am and when we couldn't finish everything they packed it up for us to take on the 5 hour car ride to the Taj. The location is very central to great restaurants and shops and felt very safe.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends