“great service!”

Ranked #29 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“great service!”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I stayed at Hotel Palace Heights for a week while exploring Delhi. For the quality of the hotel, it was definitely a great value. The staff is wonderful, and the accommodations are very nice. While in Delhi, I also used the travel agency they referred me -- Perfect Holiday Travels -- for airport transfers and a day trip to the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri with friends. Our driver Bodhraj was fabulous! I'd absolutely recommend this hotel and Perfect Holiday Travels!

Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Thai first
Nahant, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I stayed here last year, and had only good things to say about it, but I said I had problems with the internet service, and since I travel to India for work, this was a real disadvantage. So I want to update everyone: I stayed here again in June; everything was as good as before (comfortable room complimentary fruit and cookies and water as well as breakfast; nice, well-functioning bathroom, helpful and accommodating staff, unbeatable location), and the wi fi connection worked perfectly... it was fast enough to accommodate Skype calling and anything else I needed.

Now I can't think of a single thing to complain about! On the contrary, I feel like a real "insider" being able to recommend this place, which I would recommend over any of the big, fancy hotels.

I will add to my last year's review that one of the great perks of this hotel is that they have an excellent restaurant that serves (graciously) till midnight. I ate there most of the nights I was in Delhi, because I'd forget about dinner till 11 or so, and then I really didn't feel like going out. I had something different every night and it was all good. They also serve really good coffee along with the breakfast.

This is definitely now "my hotel in Delhi".

Room Tip: Some of the rooms face a blank wall, and some face outward to the street. I ask for a room facing o...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Bea409
Chapala, Mexico
Reviewed 8 June 2012

In the past four months my wife and I have stayed three times at the Palace Heights Hotel. Every time we found the service and attitude of the staff excellent. We were treated as welcome guests every time, with no request unfilled.
The rooms are small but comfortable and very clean
The restaurant was very good and the staff above average
The location is good and central

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel on March 2012. The room were small but clean. The location is very good near shopping and restaurants. But the best part is the service of the reception staff and the restaurant staff. After checkout they gave us a room to shower in the evening because our flight was at midnight. And the Zaffran restaurant in the hotel served great food at reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Cherry55555
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 June 2012

The hotel is at a central location, with a very fabulous staff. The staff was extremely gracious, always providing us with directions, getting our luggage, and even gluing and taping our 50 INR note when it ripped. Breakfast was scrumptious. Additionally the bathrooms and bedrooms were extremely clean.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends