All reviewskarol baghbreakfast servedcorn flakesnice place to stayneat and clean roomsdecent hotelthaliswathigujaratpunjabi
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I've been staying for neary two months in Swathi
Hospitality is simply superb
The staff at the reception were so caring which made me forget the tiredness of the day.

even once got fired from my Wife for saying "i will be returning back to home (to the hotel) by 9:00 pm" and she was asking me which home and whose home?????

Room Tip: 104 to 106
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Ruhit, thank you so much. you made my stay comfortable. Thank you for the complimentary ride back to Airport. Looking forward to see you in Singapore, in a bigger Hotel..

Lovely place. about 5 min walk to Karol Bagh Metro station.
If you from NYC you love the restaurant, just amazed my with new R&B and Hip Hop hits. That really surprise me.

I will definitely go back again. Thank you guys.
Regards
DR.GB

Room Tip: If you are single traveler get the corner room, you need space...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I stayed for 4 days, enjoyed the location. Very near to shopping areas and hardly 300meters to the Metro Station which is so convenient to go to the city. The buffet breakfast was good with a variety of vegetarian food to choose from.
I made use of the free WiFi which is on every floor.
One of the problem I had was the Air Conditioner which was old and gave some problems but the staff moved us to another room which the A/C was old but worked.
The other problem was the elevator broke down which made it difficult for my elderly parents but the staff got it fixed in a day.
I will definitely stay there again if I'm down in Delhi.
Good value for money. Loved it.

Room Tip: Try to get the lower floors, because you never know when the lift will be out of order.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I stayed at the Swati Deluxe twice in different rooms, one better than the other. The rooms are ok. Room service is cheap and tasty. I love it's location in Karol Bagh, a great and vibrant local area of New Delhi. A great budget base in Delhi.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Shamrockkitten
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I arrived at the hotel at 2:30 am, the room was not the one I had booked but after 24 hours travelling I didn't feel like starting a discussion. Next day I was moved to the room I had already paid for though Agoda. Clean, plenty of hot water, good selection of food for breakfast, the staff was frendly and ready to help. My suitcase didn't arrive with me so I asked the reception desk to call and make enquieries for me, no problem with that either. As I was travelling on my own and it was my first time in India I was a bit nervous about the choice of the hotel but apart from the fact that the street noise during the day is at a times hard to ignore, I had a good experience.
No silly glances, comments, etc from the staff, room service was delivered when requiered and check out was ready at 04 am the day I was due to leave!

Room Tip: corner rooms are noiser, bring your ear plugs!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business