All reviews connaught place breakfast is served outer ring central location without windows small hotel wifi connection hotel is excellent pleasant stay india metro cp driver disco agra singh washroom
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Bright for a night on July 24. I had just arrived from Varanasi and was feeling unwell running a high fever. My flight the next day back to Singapore was only at 11.15pm at night. The kind front office staff Mr Ravi allowed me to check out at 1pm extending by an hour so that I could rest a bit more. Upon requesting, he allowed me to come back to the hotel later that evening to freshen up in one of the available bathrooms before I headed to the airport. This is exemplary service. Hotel GM the great Mr Johar made this possible and also gave me some medication to relief my fever and took care of me. Mr Johar is a great host and spoke to me for quite sometime making me feel at home constantly asking his staff to watch over me and bring me some hot tea. Lastly Mr Abash the duty front office staff sent me off to catch a tuk tuk to the airport and sent a staff down with an umbrella as it was raining so I won't get wet. He even negotiated the price of the tuk tuk so that I won't get overcharged. We had a really good conversation lasting for about hour when the time came for me to bid goodbye. Mr Johar you have done a fantastic job running this hotel providing TOP service with a family like feel. Your boys Ravi and Abash were simply wonderful! Goodbyes are not forever hotel bright will always be my first choice when I come to Delhi and everyone going to CP, Delhi MUST consider this great establishment. Namaskar, Jai Hind!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank harisharan14
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Secluded Place, the entrance looks scary that needs too be improved. Breakfast was good and clean, could have served more hot.Check in and out could be made flexible .Overall nice Hospitality ,comfortable and small Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank vishwasjagadish
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Very conveniently located in the Connaught Place, this place is a hidden gem. The entrance may fool you but what is inside is better than the outside looks. Friendly staff make the stay worthwhile. The passage into the hotel could be improved and so could a touch of maintenance work to make rooms consistently beautiful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank WisdomM8
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Location, neatness, cordial management.....all scores high. Small and comfortable budget place located opposite super bazar bus stop. The entrance to the property might be a put off, but just ignore it. There are plenty of eating joints in close vicinity of this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2017

It is a excellent and decent hotel which I have been experiencing since 2 years. They provided excellent food which I felt as if it is a home food. The breakfast also is very good which is very tattie.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business