Cottage Yes Please
US$ 259
US$ 113
US$ 82
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 18
  • Restaurant
Piccadily Hotel(New Delhi)
US$ 75
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmain bazaartrain stationlate at nightwi firoom servicerooftop restaurantganjnatrajlaundry
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We stayed here one night in Dec 2011. The room was huge, but horrible. No windows facing outside. Felt like being in a bunker. Horrible bathroom, very old e rusty. We didn't dare to have a shower. Besides, there was no hairdryer and trust me, you need one in Dec in India, it's very cold at night and they obviously have no heating in the room. Bring a sleeping bag with you as in India is always a struggle to have 2 clean bedsheets, not to mention big enough to be used properly!! Same story in this hotel. Finally, I have to say that I've never seen such a kitsch place in all my life! There is such a collections of horrible furniture, accessories, finishes and fittings that is unbeatable and personally also unbearable!
I would't stay here again, even if I have no complains about the staff.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Klodette
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I stayed here a couple of times during my trip. The rooms are clean with good bed linen. The staff are friendly and helpful. Typical of Paharganj, rooms can be noisy depending on the side of the building you sleep, but this hotel is nicely off the Main Bazaar so would be quieter than most in the area. They are very happy for you to leave luggage which was very useful for me. I had to pay for two nights arriving at 6.30am at the end of my trip, so just double check prices for an early arrival. There is a good restaurant - Malhotra across the road. The hotel organised a taxi for me to the airport. Would definitely recommend this as a place to stay in Paharganj.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2011

This hotel was exactly what I was looking for. Neat, clean, air-conditioned rooms with some space, even a fridge for a very good price (900Rs) considering you're in the middle of Delhi. First hotel where I didn't have to use my own sleeping gear since the bed and the pillow were actually good!
Close to the subway, but also enough autoriksha's around to bring you somewhere. The food ordered by room service is very yummy (although the menu does look a bit smutty sometimes :-).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank zOsje
Reviewed 4 December 2011

PROS: if you mostly want to explore the Pahar Ganj area, this is a good location; getting a taxi (who waited for our delayed flight) from the airport at 1am was nice; value for $$ was pretty good as well.

CONS: a little dirty; our room was quite dark and essentially windowless with only a blacked out window; there was only a hose shower, no shower head; the employees requested tips for everything, if we asked for water he wouldn't just give it to us, instead asking us to go to our room so that he could ask for a tip. I find this very annoying at a budget hotel.

Room Tip: ask if there are rooms with windows (although they would be louder, they would be less dank)
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank baleener
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I know that 900 rupees is quite much for India, especially when you are on the budget like me, but Delhi is an expensive city and it s quite hard to get better price if you want something clean as its jsut a few and that they fill up very fast...
So i was resigned to go there and wasn t desappointed at all.
I had my best room in 2 Months in India. Very clean, the floor as well as the bed sheets and towels, good decoration in the room and the entry hall, running hot water, the staff has been friendly to us... The bed and pillows were confortable enough. Not so much more to say, i definitely recommand it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple