Hotel Southern
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Park Inn(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Hotel Aster Inn(New Delhi)
View Hotel
Hotel Blue Bell(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
All reviewskarol baghjhandewalan metro stationsouth indian disheshotel is centrally locatedfamily roomfront office staffcomfortable staypickuplodging
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I strongly advice tourists not to even think of staying in this hotel. The service was worst and the reception was unfriendly and not at all courteous. The food from Kamat literally was very bad. It was a worst stay in my entire travel life of 30 years. I have never come across such a lousy hotel.

Room Tip: i would rather advice tourists to stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank tsk0101
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Rooms are very clean. The entire hotel was modernised in the course of the last year. The new rooms are clean. Toilets are clean. Locational advantage is also there.
Economical rooms.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Rahul A
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I booked thru Souther Travels and went to Golden Traingle Trip in July 2011

Once I landed in the Delhi Airport with Family,No one came for pikcup until I called the Agent and later she arranged a Van with other passengers to Southern Hotel where the Ac in the car was poring water drops on me...Imagine how it strated my strip...

Once went to Hotel I have to wait for 1hour to get Room ready and once I entered the 'Royal Southern' (Type fo Room) I booked I was shocked it is not what I seen Photos in the website..disaster with mosquitos and My 2years daughter got mosquito bytes and her eye was swelling for 2days.

AC,Fridge not working properly,once we came from Japipur and Agra they given me a ''Executive Room' ' instead 'Royal southern'.

And you need to wait at Reception if you need any service or adjustment of Bill as they have 1computer and 10-15 customers complaining and waiting... you have to argue fight with 2-3 managers one by one to get things straight

A worrest Experiance and doesnt recommand Souther Travels..I also went to their offic eafter my trip and complained...they didnt made a atempt to make a note of what we gone thru instead listening story and showing pity..poor emplyees what else they can do...

Room Tip: Trust Me choose something from some website and book yourself a Hotel....
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Ravi V
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Avoid this hotel if you are a regular tourist. They have no concept of room service it takes a long wait to get any thing done. The first room they put me in had soiled sheets on the bed and the bathroom wasn't cleaned at all.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I went to New Delhi for a business trip and stayed at Hotel Southern. It was a fantastic choice of my partner! The staff was absolutely incredible and not only helped me check in early, they had my room ready and sent all my stuff to me very quickly. The beds were more comfortable than at most hotels I have stayed at and the room was outstandingly beautiful. The bathroom is a large part of me choosing top notch hotels and this bathroom was very elegant and trendy. I highly recommend Hotel Southern to all travelers; business or leisure!

Room Tip: Call early!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business