“Consistently Excellent”

Ranked #33 of 1,096 New Delhi B&B and Inns
New York
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

My second stay, I wouldn't think to go anywhere in Delhi.
Comfortable, clean, picturesque house, great food, but best of all --Pervez and Lubna
are always generous with their knowledge in helping with itineraries in and around Delhi.
And after a busy day there is a cup of tea and great conversation.
Who could ask for more?

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 20 April 2012

After three weeks travelling in India I returned to Delhi looking for a homestay experience, Lubna and Sheikh made me feel very at home and welcome in ther lovely home. Its a great central spot and easy to get around Delhi from there as well as local shops and resturants. I would highly reccomend staying with this lovely family

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Penelope Pepe M
Bristol
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Having read great reviews of this place, I tried to book for the days immediately following my arrival in India. There are only three rooms and I was doing everything rather last minute, so had to content myself with booking instead for my last night in India. I am so glad I could stay here. It's a lovely house, with a wonderful central atrium, which gives a lovely feeling of space and light to the whole house. There are terraces full of plants, which guests are welcome to use. My room was very comfortable and the food - both dinner and breakfast - absolutely delicious. Most of all, it's the welcome and helpfulness of the hosts which make this place stand out. Lubna took me to the market to buy a suitcase (I had been trailing a broken one with me all around India!), and made what could have been a dull task into a fun and interesting outing. Later, she and Pervez had dinner with me in their house and I had the most stimulating conversation with Pervez about a project I'm developing for a writing project. So often these serendipitous encounters yield the best insights. We talked for a couple of hours and I came away with ideas and inspiration and an invitation - absolutely genuine, I am sure - to continue the dialogue. So to both Lubna and Pervez I'd like to say thank for your welcome, and for a memorable stay. I look forward to the next time, and would encourage anyone who wants to stay in a real and very lovely Indian home to book well ahead.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank ChristinaSLP
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2012

My husband and I stayed in this B&B for 3 nights in January 2012. We thought it was excellent. Our host and hostess were friendly. Their home was clean, well maintained, attractive, and bursting with character. The home had 3 levels each with a garden and lots of inviting common places to sit. Our double bedroom was cosy, our bed comfortable, and the electric kettle, tea bags and drinking water in our room were very convenient. As well, the breakfasts were delicious and satisfying. The location was only a short drive to some of the main sights of Dehli and some excellent Lonely Planet recommended restauants. We highly recommend this B&B.
Iris&Gord

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Iris237
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This was our first visit to Delhi and India. Delhi B&B made for a perfect place to start our travels. The rooms are well equipped and the food delicious and plentiful! Lubna and Pervez are friendly and gracious hosts...most helpful in arranging local transportation, providing directions and even accompanying me to the market to purchase spices! The local community provided shopping/ restaurants within a short walk...we felt quite safe even after dark. Their roof top terrace provided a nice retreat at the end of the day. We will definitely use Delhi B&B on our future trips to Delhi.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends