Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Priceline
$23
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
$32
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$32
Travelocity$32
Hurb$33
1,546 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Creepy staff, they would stare at me weirdly and ask me personal questions when I was with my boyfriend. They cheat you, they rip you off your money. Bad food, boring and creepy area. Not even worth staying.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank samanrukhk
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Nice room, very clean, all facilities. The rooms without windows are more quiet. Good restaurant with a good variety of Indian and western meals. Breakfast is satisfying. Staff is courteous and helpful. Just a few minutes walk to New Delhi Railway Station. Not far from Connaught Place. A good place to know in Delhi.

1  Thank CharlieKrey
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Have stayed here many times over the last 7 years. Very kind staff, nice rooms, comfortable beds, good shower, excellent breakfast (although plates and silverware could be cleaner). I was a little disappointed on this last stay to see that the rooms are looking a bit older and not as clean. I think my room had not been cleaned right before I arrived as there was a layer of dust everywhere, sheets and towels did not feel fresh, cups were dirty.. but I asked for a thorough cleaning and it was all good after. I also did not appreciate being asked over and over what my room number was, as if I did not belong there. Wifi in the room did not work well and you have to get a new code every 24 hours.

Room tip: Executive corner room, quieter than most I think...
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lcohen600759
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Rooms are clean and modern. Plenty of amenities and breakfast is just fine. The staff is what makes the difference. Everyone was thoughtful and helpful. We were given directions to all the stores and services we wanted, we were directed to auto-rickshaws and told what we should be paying... when we needed to use the phone because our phone was not serviceable yet, they took care of us. This was our second time here, as our transit through New Delhi and we will continue to make it our base in Delhi.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank nilford
Reviewed 8 March 2020

This is the first time we are visiting grand Godwin hotel pharganj .The staff are very friendly,
The rooms very neat
Wide verity of foods in the morning breakfast
Location near to New Delhi railway station