Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Hotels.com$32
Travelocity$32
Hurb$33
1,546 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Confort and excellent services
Good area and delicious breakfast.
Location is good room cleanliness is very nice staff is courteous friendly professional I loved it here looking forward to come here again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 706cl_mencew
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Good hospitality and had a pleasant stay must prefer for business class person
And an amaing ambience
With 24 of housekeeping
Staff is very well professional with clients
You must try Breakfast of this hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gidwaniakash
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I stayed on ground floor.
Hotel has some "store room" next to my room.
Ongoing noice from reception, "store room" and from the street made it very difficult to sleep.
Neighbourhood not good, do not walk outside.
Breakfast was good.

Room tip: Do not stay on ground floor.
Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mbraxt480128
Reviewed 3 March 2020

A very clean and comfortable Hotel close to the New Delhi railway Station. Comfortable bed and continuous hot water. In close proximity to many destinations. Friendly staff and great service of free airport pickup. I would definitely recommend to anyone planing on staying in New Delhi.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank imranhinghora
Reviewed 26 February 2020

We have travelled many times to Delhi and have stayed in Pharganj for the last four trips.
We decided to try the Grand Godwin (although the address is different to the one given here - ie 8501). The photographs of the foyer are the same to I will place my review here.
The location was good being a walk to New Delhi Station and the Main Bazaar. The main Bazaar does not have much to offer the foreign buyer as most goods are of cheap quality.
The hotel offered pick up from the airport and that saved us a lot of hassle as we had large and heavy luggage and three passengers - this would not have fitted into any of the tiny cars that operate in India. For the parking charge of Rs 230 this was well appreciated especially since the driver waited for us well after the plane had landed. There was a long queue in immigration.
We booked two standard rooms - the room 001 on the ground floor had twin beds and the other on the 2nd floor had a large double bed.
Both rooms had clean bathrooms but the lighting in the twin room could have been better. Late at night after a long flight, it was a struggle to identify light switches from the many switches available.
The beds were comfortable although the linen on the bed in the double bed room was distinctly grimy and although I rang for clean pillowcases, they never arrived.
I was too tired to go down and get them myself.
The water in the shower was hot once you figured out the press button system for shower vs tap and jets. The double room shower had four wall jets that were operated independently of the shower. The double bed room shower was particularly large. However disappointingly the basin was cracked - four large cracks radiating from the centre and all very dirty. No visitor should be offered this.
Clean towels were provided but no hand towels.
We used the fan rather than the airconditioning. It operated well.
TV was a nonentity as it only showed Indian advertisements, news. All other channels were pay tv in Indian rupees.
The staff were very polite and helpful although it would have been helpful if the night manager had conveyed our request for the booking of the same sized van as we had from the airport for our onward journey to another part of Delhi with our luggage. It took a lot of convincing in broken English to converse with the day manager. The younger day manager was very polite and helpful although a little pushy in seeking our Tripadvisor review immediately. I prefer to provide my view when I have had time to consider all aspects of the hotel.
We did stay again at the Grand Godwin and were welcomed back by staff and had an Executive Room. As Trip advisor will not allow a review within the same month, I will have to wait to review that room. All in all we would stay at the Grand Godwin in the Executive room. We also checked out the Bloom hotel but it was sterile, small and not value for money.
There is a lot of building going on so the rooms were noisy but that is not the fault of the hotel.

Room tip: Get the Executive rooms on the third and fourth floors.
Date of stay: February 2020