Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 95.00
from US$ 195.00
from US$ 112.00
1,809 results
All reviews taj mahal driver ravi golden triangle baby taj great tour marble inlay highly recommend this tour explained everything amber fort an excellent guide chai friendly driver great company indian culture always on time agra goswami
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We had a 3 day tour and it was really great. Perfect organisation. Immediatly response on Email and customization of tour. Good guides and Gurmeet was an excellent driver; always on time and we felt safe. We would book again.

1  Thank NLE82
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I was planning to travel with a friend (both of us female) so I wanted to make sure I picked a reputable tour company for our trip to India. I am so glad that we chose Agra Day Tour Packages for our 5-day trip. Mr. Imran, the owner, was very quick to respond to emails, which made me feel secure even before I got to India.

Mr. Vimal Ji was our driver throughout our trip in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. He was always timely, professional, and also had a great sense of humour. He always made sure we were comfortable and had snacks and bottled water ready for us throughout our trip. If we wanted to slightly change our itinerary during the tour, he was very flexible in making the adjustments.

Our tour guides in Delhi and Jaipur were professional and timely; however, I would like to especially point out our tour guide in Agra, Mr. Manu Goswami. Without a doubt, Manu made our time in Agra an unforgettable experience. As the son of an archeologist and a holder of Masters degrees in Art and History, Manu is extremely knowledgable about the culture and history of India and its many monuments. We asked him a myriad of questions and he was able to give thorough, but succinct, answers to all our questions. He also has a great sense of humour and we never felt bored throughout the trip. He was very thorough in explaining exact details of what we would experience and how we should respond in terms of professional hawkers before we got to a destination. This made it much easier for us to confidently handle ourselves if we were approached by them, which was often, as they target tourists.

All in all, I had an extremely positive experience with Agra Day Tour Packages. I felt safe the entire time and had no problems. I have already recommended the company to several of my friends. If I go back to India again, I will definitely be requesting for Vimal as my driver and Manu as my tour guide.

1  Thank jackieg07
Reviewed 14 December 2016

This is a real hassle-free and well-spent trip ever in my life.

My boyfriend and I happened to be in India for business at the same time. We decided to visit the Taj Mahal spontaneously as we came to know that we both have a free weekend. I searched both on Google and TripAdvisor and found this company.

Since we have to fly from Mumbai to Delhi only on Saturday, and I also want to take a glimpse of Delhi in less than 2 days, so I called the company, Imran picked up my phone. He is a very warm-hearted, patient, straight-forward and clear-minded gentleman. He gave me some suggestions that were really helpful and save us time and money.

Our trip was personalized to see Delhi in Car and we managed to cover all popular sites around Agra, in detail. For this we really appreciate IMRAN's cooperation and his team: RISHI the driver and GULSHAN the guide.

Rishi is a calm and skilled driver with a sense of humour. He is punctual and knows well about the traffic around Delhi and Agra that saved our flight tickets.

Gulshan, an energetic, well-knowledged and seasoned tour guide. Without him, we will spend most of our time on finding the ticket booth, standing in the queue, finally at the site and just take photos and passing by without knowing the scenes behind.

To conclude, our money and time were well spent and worth more than its value. We can feel that these 3 people we've encountered, Imran, Rishi and Gulshan, they really have the passion towards what they are doing. That is why it made our trip worthwhile.

We highly recommend to go with them if you are going to visit Delhi-Agra region.

1  Thank alienguard
Reviewed 14 December 2016

As a single woman, I felt incredibly comfortable and well taken care of by Jumman (the driver) and Abdul (the Agra tour guide). Jumman arrived at my hotel in Delhi a few minutes early to ensure a timely departure. The ride seemed short due to interesting conversation and a brief visit to a clean and convenient rest stop. Once we arrived in Agra, Abdul gave a well informed and interesting tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. During that time, he ensured that my visit was safe and comfortable. After the tours, he brought me to some shops which gave a talk on how the art of the Taj Mahal was done and still done today by local artisans. So impressive! Both Jumman and Abdul were great and I would highly recommend them for any traveler!

1  Thank Raquel S
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I was in a pickle.....my trip plans to India were dramatically changed at the last minute and I had to decide whether I would cancel or attempt to make ALL arrangements for an eight day trip two days prior to my departure. I looked on Tripadvisor and noted the excellent reviews for Agra Day Tours.....I called the office and spoke to Imran and within a few minutes he convinced me that he could make all hotel and travel arrangements in India beginning with my pickup at Delhi Airport. Ordinarily I make all arrangements myself but this time I had no choice…… I said "Go ahead".......am I glad I said "Go ahead" !

When I arrived after midnight at the airport I was met as promised and immediately driven to my hotel. The hotel was much better than I generally stay at and I liked being spoiled ! I was met the next day by my driver Banti and a local guide for my tour around Delhi. The first day's experience was typical of the entire trip. Imran had arranged everything and listed all of the activities for each day of my tour. When I was finished I had gone to the major tourist attractions and other attractions in three major cities and also went on two tiger safaris at Ranthambore National Park. All arrangements that were promised were delivered flawlessly!

My driver Banti, who drove me around India for eight days, was outstanding. He was courteous, on time and, most importantly, safe ! My guide in Agra, Manu, was also outstanding and extremely knowledgeable. He had an MS degree in India History. And of course I would not be speaking so effusively about my trip but for the outstanding and highly professional effort made by Imran.

By the way.....I believe I got very good value for the money spent. I had a dedicated driver (Banti) for eight days, stayed at excellent hotels which all had very good breakfast buffets (which carried me through the entire day!), had guides at all cities, and airport pickup and return.

I recommend Agra day Tours very highly and with no reservations to all travelers to India.......relax and let them make all arrangements.

Date of experience: November 2016