Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 95.00
from US$ 195.00
from US$ 190.00
1,809 results
All reviews taj mahal driver ravi golden triangle baby taj great tour marble inlay explained everything amber fort an excellent guide chai friendly driver agra company goswami india handicrafts sightseeing
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I traveled to Agra with two friends in April, and it truly was an unforgettable day! Our driver, Gurmeet, picked us up in Delhi and we had a very comfortable ride to Agra.

When we arrived in Agra we were met by our guide, Imran. He was not only knowledgable but also great fun to be with all day! He's clearly an expert and enjoys sharing the Taj and special parts of Agra with visitors.

I recommend them without reservation! An experience of a lifetime!

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank jamie0520
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Agra Day Tour Packages provided the kind of service we required. I am a University Professor accompanying a group of ten students on a two-month learning programme in India, which concludes with time in Delhi and a trip to Agra to the Taj Mahal. A few days before the tour I discovered a problem that we had created, and the staff of Agra Day Tour Packages was very efficient, courteous and helpful in making necessary corrections; the adjustment could not have been easier.
The tour itself was excellent, despite the long drive from Delhi. The guide, Nadeem, is knowledgeable about the Taj Mahal, including its history and its lore. He is personable, and I particularly appreciate how sensitive he is to the needs of the group. He kept his informative presentations brief, spaced out at suitable places on the Taj site, so that we were able to enjoy a slow-paced visit with an enriched understanding of this significant structure. Lunch, a tour of the Agra Fort, and some shopping, filled the afternoon, all carefully arranged by the company and the guide, and Nadeem was again very sensitive to the needs and interests of the group.
This was the third time that I have brought students to Agra, and this was by far the best experience with a tour company and guide. I highly recommend them.

2  Thank TravellingProf2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We have been studying in India for two months now, we have learned so much about Indian history, architecture and culture. We only have a few days in Delhi, so of course we needed to take a day trip to Agra and the Taj and the fort. Nadeem was an amazing guide, he understood when our large student group was getting hot or tired. He was able to explain all the details of the Taj Mahal in great detail with being very enthusiastic. The Taj Mahal was beautiful and it was not that busy, it was humid but clouded over making it very enjoyable. We all had a great time, and made great memories to end our trip.

2  Thank anna_15Halifax
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Booked a day tour of the Taj Mahal from Delhi with Agra Day Tour Packages, a half day tour of Delhi and an airport pickup. Everything went off perfectly and was reasonably pricing. They were, at my request, able to get us our tickets on the new Gatimaan Express train. The tour of the Taj Mahal itself was very informative - our guide Manu couldn't have been better. It was my fiances birthday and they even arranged a small cake at lunch and brought her some flowers. A very nice touch!

3  Thank stefg1007
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The Agra Day Tour Was exceptional. My tour guide was very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant to talk to. I would highly recommend this tour.