Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Adventure Holiday Tours
More Info
All reviews private driver day tour driver sanjay great driver travel agent rajasthan tour itinerary company jaipur car requests whatsapp
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2024

I booked a car with driver for 3 weeks in around Rajasthan and Agra.

Communication with Tarun was excellent - until we paid the deposit. I had to email twice to confirm he had received the deposit. I then asked about assistance with Varanasi, but he took so long to respond (around a week) I had organised it myself. He then again didn't respond when I sent our final itinerary so I did wonder if I had fallen for a scam. I was concerned that there would be no driver to meet us when we arrived. However, we were pleasantly surprised to be met by our driver Bhuppi.

Bhuppi was always pleasant and polite. He was a good driver, however he had no Sat Nav, so we got lost at times. To combat this we used my phone (& my data) and plugged it in to the car when we were going somewhere that he was unsure of the road. Bhuppi was very helpful when one of the accommodations we had booked was unsuitable. He helped us out with finding a lovely hotel in Jaipur.

All was well until we got to the office to pay. We had paid a deposit prior to our visit and given cash to Bhuppi when we arrived. Mr Sharma then advised that he expected the remainder to be paid in cash or he would charge a whopping 8% extra to pay by card. He advised that as it is 'not going into his pocket' he had to charge extra. He put Tarun on the phone to explain to me why he was charging extra. He was also charging extra for visiting Eklingji temple in Udaipur. Apparently it was because it was outside the city. However. we had visited many places outside the city limits such as the monkey temple in Jaipur. It just seemed like an excuse to add an additional charge. I tried to explain to Tarun that the 8% charge was excessive and regarding the extra to visit Eklingji, we didn't even get to see the temple as Bhuppi had become hopelessly lost (due to the lack of Sat Nav) that by the time we got to the temple it was closed. However, Tarun did not give me a chance to speak. He talked incessantly until I gave up and ended the call. We paid by card (there was no way we could safely carry that amount of money) and left. Mr Sharma did not even say thank you. We were 6 weeks in all in India and this was the only company to charge extra to pay by credit card.

All in all mixed feelings. Great trip. Nice driver, but I would not recommend the company.

1  Thank shirleymtravels
Tarun S, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2024

Dear Shirley,

I want to extend my gratitude for bringing this matter to my attention. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve our services.

During your recent visit to our office, we endeavored to address your concerns by presenting evidence of the emails we had previously sent, aiming to alleviate any uncertainties or misunderstandings. Our goal was to ensure transparency and resolve any issues promptly and effectively.

However, I understand that miscommunications can occur, and I apologize if our efforts fell short of your expectations. Please know that we always strive to maintain professionalism and understanding in our interactions with our guests.

Your feedback serves as a reminder of the importance of clear communication, and we are committed to enhancing our processes to prevent similar situations in the future.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,
Tarun

Reviewed 24 January 2024

Our driver Rattan was the most caring and thoughtful driver. He is such a good person and we are so glad we met him and got to spend such a nice time together. He would provide us with water and chocolates every morning and always made sure we were happy and prepared with the daily route and sightseeing. We would totally recommend him for any guest. He is just the best and we hope to be back and meet him again soo.

1  Thank Caterina Emma P
Reviewed 22 January 2024

First time solo travel , was amazing and safe with private driver you safe time and money. Service is unique !!. I visite amazing places , temples , city at day and night . The owner Chaman Lal Sharma is kind and check any detail. I highly recommend this agency . Amazing experience ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1  Thank JANETT M
Reviewed 27 December 2023

I found found Adventure Holiday Tours on Tripadvisor, when searching for a guide for touring the Golden Triangle of India. We were more than pleased with the service. First off, Tarun was very responsive, described options for me, and answered all my questions. He was really easy to reach on WhatsApp, too. We did Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur tour.

Once in India, we met our driver, guide and new friend, Bhupe. He is very personable and positive. His motto is "No hurry chicken curry". It was very comforting, especially if we wanted to spend a little extra time at a palace, monument or garden. He dutifully ensured we were okay at all times and always offered help to assist me with my handicapped adult son. I am extremely grateful!
Bhupe pulled over a few times to get some tasty traditional snacks for us to try. He even helped me, once our tour was over, to locate my son's wheelchair that was misplaced by our airline as we headed south to Kerala. He called and texted me until it was returned to us. He is a very nice man.

We also met with Sharma, the company owner. He was very kind and helpful. He provided us with a very comfortable car that could hold our luggage and collapsible stroller- type wheel chair, in addition to delicious Masala tea during our visit with him.

Tarun arranged for us to stay at a couple of old royal family homes. We really enjoyed that. Our lodging in Udiapur wasn't as spectacular, but everything was sold out due to Christmas eve. We understood that and enjoyed the smaller hotel. I chose to book Delhi and Agra hotels myself.

We enjoyed seeing the Tajmahal, Red fort, Queen's Garden and the all the other sites we visited. Our guides, Ali in Agra and VJ in Jaipur, were very knowledgeable and friendly. They both taught us a lot.

This is a wonderful tour company, run by kind people, great guides and our thoughtful Superman-like driver, Bhupe. I strongly recommend them for travels in India.

Date of experience: December 2023
1  Thank Wonderwoman128
Reviewed 28 October 2023 via mobile

While in Delhi I needed to arrange transport from Pushkar to Agra. Our rickshaw driver took us to Adventure Holiday Tours, where we spoke with Chaman Lal Sharma. We arranged for a driver and car for the 400 kilometer drive and also for the next 3 days in Agra.
I was dubious about the whole thing - I didn't know anything about the company and I was afraid the driver wouldn't find our slightly remote hotel, that the car wouldn't be as requested, that we were overpaying, etc.
I needn't have worried. The SUV was clean, comfortable and cool. Our driver, Rattan Singh, had no trouble finding us or navigating en route. He is a driver, not a guide, but still had so much knowledge to share. He is such a kind man and no request was too much for him. He was always early and had no problem waiting for us at our various stops. I would highly recommend him. I wasn't sure about keeping the car in Agra but it worked out so much better that way. He also took us to the airport when we left.
The guide provided for the Taj Mahal, Sumit, was also excellent.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company. It made our trip go smoothly and also gave us a chance to get to know Rattan, who is a lovely person.

Date of experience: October 2023