Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Adventure Holiday Tours
More Info
All reviews private driver day tour driver sanjay great driver travel agent rajasthan tour itinerary company jaipur car requests whatsapp
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2019

This was a mother-daughter trip - my mother's (77) third private tour with Adventure Holiday Tours in three years and my first. Now I know why she keeps going back! Our 23 year old son and his girlfriend have also travelled with Tarun so at this rate the whole family will have soon experienced the real India with this wonderful family-run business.

Mum and I did Kolkata-Varanasi-Agra-Jaipur-Udaipur-Jodhpur-Jaipur-Delhi-Haridwar-Delhi. Until Agra we travelled with Tarun using taxis and overnight trains. From Agra onwards we had a private car and driver, Bhupendra ("Bhuppi").

There are many advantages to having a private car and driver. We were able to see so much in a short space of time. We were able to see what we wanted to see, rather than having to sign up to a fixed group itinerary. For example, we were more interested in seeing how people live than visiting too many buildings and both Tarun and Bhuppi accommodated that brilliantly, taking us off the beaten track when we wanted.

We didn't have to wait for others (Mum and I are not very patient) and could do as much or as little as we wished in any day. If we wanted to go to a cash machine or shop for something specific, our driver knew where to go. He took us to eateries where we needn't worry about getting sick - and he knew where cleaner toilets were! By the way don't get put off India through fear of getting sick. Just follow the simple rules and you'll be fine, as we were.

AHT also arranged licensed guides when we wanted them - they were all excellent. And we didn't get taken on unwanted shopping trips!

We could also stay where we wanted. In our case we gave Tarun an average per night budget and told him we'd like to stay at traditional Haveli-style hotels. He booked what he thought we would like - and we did.

The drivers used by AHT have worked with the family for many years (27 in Bhuppi's case). Everyone we met was honest, trustworthy and took genuine care of us.

Thank you Tarun and Bhuppi. I can't wait to go back (and I now see they offer Private Tours in Slovenia too, somewhere else I'd love to go).

3  Thank Mel H
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2019

Dear Mel,

Thanks a lot for your lovely words, they really mean a lot to us.

It was really a pleasure meeting you and showing you around the special parts of India. I am so happy that you enjoyed your tour with us.

It will really be pleasure to see you again for your India or Slovenia tour next time :)

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed 20 March 2019

Just returned from a tour of Rajasthan and an Indian Wedding. Lucky me, I knew the bride and groom when we were yoga students in training. Second trip to India through Adventure Holiday Tours was ever better than the yoga trip before. We had the best driver, Gian, with white seat covers and the most amazing GPS in his head I had ever seen. Rajasthan is full of history and adventure, color and Hindu Gods, animals and curious people who love to take selfies with foreigners, spicy food and chai tea, namaste and honking horns and animals everywhere. Even though Tarun was managing arrangements for so many people, he was always responsive by phone or texting. I love India. This is a good and affordable tour company. Ask for the Heritage Hotels. They were so grand. Go to India. Text Tarun today.

3  Thank LoveontheRoad68
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Dear Joanne,

Thank you so much for your lovely words about us. These words really mean a lot to us and our small family work.

It was a real pleasure having you as our guest.

We always try to do our best on the tours and we feel really proud when we see these lovely words and that our guest really enjoyed the tour with our family private driver.

We look forward to see you again in future for more of India.

Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Simply fantastic trip for my daughter and I and a brilliant way to see India .. especially for first timers. Tarum was great to deal with in setting up the tour initially. The driver (Nagender) met us on time and provided great advice, safe driving and anything else we needed help with. A real 11 out of 10!! :) .. we would do it again easily as it really helped getting around this amazing country.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank George G
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2019

Dear George,

Thanks a lot for your lovely words , they mean a lot to us and our private driver team in India.

We feel very proud each time we have nice words from our guests. We always try to make sure that everyone enjoys their tour in comfortable/safe way with us.

Getting 11 our of 10 is really wonderful. Thanks so much and see you soon for more of India.

Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

I contacted the boss to request for the transportation and tour to Agra.
He very responsive and nice person to laise with.The tour guide and driver very professional and friendly.

Date of experience: February 2019
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2019

Dear Goay,

Thanks a lot for your lovely review.

It means a lot to us and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us. We are continuing with our wonderful services :)

Looking forward to see you again in future for more of India.

Reviewed 22 February 2019 via mobile

One of my dreams was to travel to India. Adventure Holidays helped me to realize this dream.
The company is relieble, flexible, secure and very customer oriented. I could personalize my tour exactly how I wanted to. Tarun and his family are very professional.
Mr. Bhupendra was my driver for 14 days. He is very commited, good mood and good talker (such a good singer as well :). He gave me lots of amazing tips during my trip (food, places, safeness, shopping). It was really nice to share those days with him.
I also had the opportunity to spend a few days with Tarun as guide in Rishikesh.
Tarun has the sensibility to understand the people needs. He thinks out of the box and goes beyond to exceed customer expectations. Wonderful person and an amazing company for trips. He showed me not just touristic places but also the real India.
I am confident to say I chose the best Indian company for my trip.

Thanks a lot,

Gaspar Carsoso

Date of experience: February 2019
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2019

Dear Gaspar,

Thanks a lot for your lovely words , they mean a lot to me and our small family travel agency.

It was really a pleasure meeting you and showing you around India. It feels great that we could make your dream come true :))

We really wish to see you again soon and show you more of India.

Have a great day and see you soon,

Thanks again for your time Gaspar :))

Best wishes,