Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Adventure Holiday Tours
More Info
All reviews private driver day tour driver sanjay great driver travel agent rajasthan tour itinerary company jaipur car requests whatsapp
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Simply fantastic trip for my daughter and I and a brilliant way to see India .. especially for first timers. Tarum was great to deal with in setting up the tour initially. The driver (Nagender) met us on time and provided great advice, safe driving and anything else we needed help with. A real 11 out of 10!! :) .. we would do it again easily as it really helped getting around this amazing country.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank George G
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2019

Dear George,

Thanks a lot for your lovely words , they mean a lot to us and our private driver team in India.

We feel very proud each time we have nice words from our guests. We always try to make sure that everyone enjoys their tour in comfortable/safe way with us.

Getting 11 our of 10 is really wonderful. Thanks so much and see you soon for more of India.

Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

I contacted the boss to request for the transportation and tour to Agra.
He very responsive and nice person to laise with.The tour guide and driver very professional and friendly.

Date of experience: February 2019
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2019

Dear Goay,

Thanks a lot for your lovely review.

It means a lot to us and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us. We are continuing with our wonderful services :)

Looking forward to see you again in future for more of India.

Reviewed 22 February 2019 via mobile

One of my dreams was to travel to India. Adventure Holidays helped me to realize this dream.
The company is relieble, flexible, secure and very customer oriented. I could personalize my tour exactly how I wanted to. Tarun and his family are very professional.
Mr. Bhupendra was my driver for 14 days. He is very commited, good mood and good talker (such a good singer as well :). He gave me lots of amazing tips during my trip (food, places, safeness, shopping). It was really nice to share those days with him.
I also had the opportunity to spend a few days with Tarun as guide in Rishikesh.
Tarun has the sensibility to understand the people needs. He thinks out of the box and goes beyond to exceed customer expectations. Wonderful person and an amazing company for trips. He showed me not just touristic places but also the real India.
I am confident to say I chose the best Indian company for my trip.

Thanks a lot,

Gaspar Carsoso

Date of experience: February 2019
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2019

Dear Gaspar,

Thanks a lot for your lovely words , they mean a lot to me and our small family travel agency.

It was really a pleasure meeting you and showing you around India. It feels great that we could make your dream come true :))

We really wish to see you again soon and show you more of India.

Have a great day and see you soon,

Thanks again for your time Gaspar :))

Best wishes,

Reviewed 21 February 2019 via mobile

I had a morning tour of Delhi with Tarun who is very knowledgable and friendly. Totally recommended!

2  Thank Chris_28217
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2019

Dear Christos,

Thanks for your review. It means a lot to us.

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your short tour of Delhi with us.

Looking forward to see you again for more of India.

Reviewed 21 February 2019

Had a magical experience seeing the Taj Mahal at the crack of dawn thanks to Adventure Holiday Tours. Our driver, Gian, was already waiting when we stepped out a bit early for the 2 a.m. pick-up, and drove quickly and safely to Agra, allowing my partner and I to sleep along the way. We was lovely company when we were more awake on the drive back, and, unlike other drivers I've had, did not pressure us for shopping stops - something any tourist in India I'm sure can appreciate.

Tarun, who runs the company, responded to emails in a timely and clear fashion, and quickly addressed an issue we had with a guide when we brought it to his attention.

Overall, the tour was an excellent value, and I'd definitely use this company's services again.

Date of experience: February 2019
loveUtraveling, Manager at Adventure Holiday Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2019

Dear Jackie,

Thanks a lot for your lovely words for us. It means a lot to us.

I am so happy to hear that you had a great tour with our private driver in India.

It was pleasure having you as our guests and we really wish to see you again in Future for more of India.

Have a lovely day.