Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$ 11
Agoda.comUS$ 15
FindHotelUS$ 13
1,226 results
All reviews railway station budget hotel paharganj delhi ac
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for over two weeks and I have to say the staffs are the nicest people I’ve met and helps you in matters such as price rates and also at an affordable price! Room services are quick and excellent!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

After getting to New Delhi for my US Visa Interview, I was in search of a good hotel. One of my friends recommended me to go to Smyle Inn and I did so. This hotel provides with some of the best amenities in the entire delhi. The staffs are very friendly and the environment is quiet peaceful.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

This is one of the most friendly and helpful hotel of pahargunj,new Delhi.It has one of the best staffs to stay with,the servicing and cleaning are out of this world.You can call them any time and they will be available for your business.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

I am from nepal been there on last of July. Hotel room is good . Staff are so friendly & helpful especially ravi. Hotel is so clean, bathrooms, breakfast is tasty but only limited items they offered, overall hotel is good I highly recommend to stay there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2021

I spent 4 days and nights at this place and I loved it. The place is affordable, clean and staff are friendly. They even served breakfast included with the nominal price of rent. Will surely visit again :)