Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Booking.com$15
Agoda.com$15
CheapTickets$11
1,226 results
All reviews railway station budget hotel paharganj delhi ac
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2021

Room are well maintained and services provided are satisfactory. AC rooms available. Bathroom is clean. Table, cupboard are available. External sound doesn't distrub. Good hotel to stay in budget in paharagunj area.

Room tip: Peace, clean
Date of stay: June 2021
Harish Sharma, General Manager at Smyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2021

Dear Guest
Thanks for taking out time to write us a review. Your stay was in Superior Rooms and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and our area. Whenever you are coming to Delhi next, please do visit us. We would love to host you again.
Kind Regards
Harish

Reviewed 21 April 2021

I have stayed in this property during 3rd week of April 21. Actually this is my second time in this hotel. Approx 3 min walk from NDLS station. Near the hotel 4 nos of ATM is there. I have checked in 2 hrs before no questions asked by authority and checked out 6 hrs late. Rooms are very good and safe if u r female traveller. Breakfasts are basic but good. For lunch and dinner go to SATGURU DHABA just beside of this property. Other than this dhaba don't try other dhaba. I will very much happy in this smilly inn..

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
It gives us great pleasure when we get repeat guests like you. It validates the point that our staff is working towards guest satisfaction. At times of need when the guests are stranded, we become flexible and allow early or late access to the rooms if there is availability. I am sure this was not the last visit of yours and we continue to look forward to future visits from you.
Kind Regards
Harish

Reviewed 10 February 2021

I would like to recommend you all , this nice Hostel! It's located in Main Bazar, Paharganj, but in a Side street which is more quiet and silent. The place is good for stay a few days and specially the people there are very kindly. Attention is excellent, they gave me a Map, and explained me how to move around Delhi. The service was really good for me. Thanks for all and hope to come there again !

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Harish Sharma, General Manager at Smyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2021

Dear Guest
Thanks for your kind review. I am happy that you liked our attention to services and facilities. You are correct in observing that once you enter our place, the noise of the main bazaar is cut off and it becomes peaceful.
I wish you all the best and looking forward to your visit again.

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Staff is good, service is good.Location is near to US embassy and Us VAC.Hospitality is good and clean place. Hotel is nearby to railway station and great place to live. All places are nearby within walkable distance

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2020

The staffs were really friendly and the hotel was pretty clean. Thanks, Symle Inn for providing quality services during this pandemic. We stayed here for 15 days and in the end, we felt like we were living in our own home.

Room tip: Higher floors have big windows opening.
Date of stay: November 2020