Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$16
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
$16
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$11
Booking.com$16
Travelocity$16
Hotels.com$16
1,233 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

I would like to recommend you all , this nice Hostel! It's located in Main Bazar, Paharganj, but in a Side street which is more quiet and silent. The place is good for stay a few days and specially the people there are very kindly. Attention is excellent, they gave me a Map, and explained me how to move around Delhi. The service was really good for me. Thanks for all and hope to come there again !

Trip type: Travelled solo
Harish Sharma, General Manager at Smyle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2021

Dear Guest
Thanks for your kind review. I am happy that you liked our attention to services and facilities. You are correct in observing that once you enter our place, the noise of the main bazaar is cut off and it becomes peaceful.
I wish you all the best and looking forward to your visit again.

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Staff is good, service is good.Location is near to US embassy and Us VAC.Hospitality is good and clean place. Hotel is nearby to railway station and great place to live. All places are nearby within walkable distance

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 3 December 2020

The staffs were really friendly and the hotel was pretty clean. Thanks, Symle Inn for providing quality services during this pandemic. We stayed here for 15 days and in the end, we felt like we were living in our own home.

Room tip: Higher floors have big windows opening.
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2020 via mobile

This wasn’t your regular hotel tourist stay... although the room was quite nice and comfy, and close to all nearby popular spots in Delhi. I stayed here during the first few days of the coronavirus lockdown in Delhi... and the hotel staff was exceptional at alleviating any problems I faced such as getting food. They took extra care to clean and sanitize the rooms and hands, and offered meals throughout the day as well for a very reasonable price (at a time where you couldn’t find food anywhere). This was a safe place for me to be while I waited for a rescue flight back home. Thank you for all your efforts, and I hope to stay here again in the future under better circumstances! Be well and safe.

1  Thank jonathancL1652VX
Reviewed 18 March 2020

A good basic hotel with friendly staff, clean rooms and handy services for travelers.
They offered sightseeing at reasonable prices, and were helpful with local sim cards. We felt taken care of and were happy to have it as our home base off the Main Bazaar.

1  Thank lloydgarland