Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$16
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
$16
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$11
Booking.com$16
Travelocity$16
Hotels.com$16
1,233 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020

The staffs were really friendly and the hotel was pretty clean. Thanks, Symle Inn for providing quality services during this pandemic. We stayed here for 15 days and in the end, we felt like we were living in our own home.

Room tip: Higher floors have big windows opening.
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2020 via mobile

This wasn’t your regular hotel tourist stay... although the room was quite nice and comfy, and close to all nearby popular spots in Delhi. I stayed here during the first few days of the coronavirus lockdown in Delhi... and the hotel staff was exceptional at alleviating any problems I faced such as getting food. They took extra care to clean and sanitize the rooms and hands, and offered meals throughout the day as well for a very reasonable price (at a time where you couldn’t find food anywhere). This was a safe place for me to be while I waited for a rescue flight back home. Thank you for all your efforts, and I hope to stay here again in the future under better circumstances! Be well and safe.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jonathancL1652VX
Reviewed 18 March 2020

A good basic hotel with friendly staff, clean rooms and handy services for travelers.
They offered sightseeing at reasonable prices, and were helpful with local sim cards. We felt taken care of and were happy to have it as our home base off the Main Bazaar.

1  Thank lloydgarland
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Clean hotel with excellent friendly helpful staff. Very basic but if your only planning on sleeping here it’s ideal.
You can book trips, taxis and change money all within the hotel.
I was here with my husband and it was fine but I think I wouldn’t have wanted to stay here if I was on my own or with a group of girls as it’s up an alley.
Can be noisy till around 11pm with horns rooting and dogs barking but after that it settles.
Definitely worth the money.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Just arriving in Delhi Ali help us to have a simcard, change money and offer you a excellent service for your futurs steps.

All Ah good price !

The room is perfect, clean and confortable !

Just Thank you