2,324 results
All reviews viva restaurant ihg member delhi international airport between flights stayed for one night duty manager modern hotel excellent hotel short stay long flight rooms are spacious convenient location breakfast buffet business hotel travel desk courteous staff business trip
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

It was my 3rd stay with holiday Inn and as olways it was an wonderfull stay Entire Front Office staff is so Helpful and cheerfull and i would like to give my Kind Regards to Ms Richa Bhalla and Monika for there wonderful Hospitality and support Kudoos to Holiday Inn

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HolidayInnNewDelhi, Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear GurpreetS1365,

Thank you very much for your continuous patronage and wonderful feedback. It is heart-warming to receive positive comments such as yours. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and were impressed with the excellent service delivery by Richa and Monika. It is always a priority to deliver the utmost service to each and every guest and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectation.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I had been to Holiday Inn for few drinks last month, and I liked the place. So when I needed a hotel near Airport as I had to catch midnight flight, there was no second thought other than to book Holiday Inn. Room was good, clean and staff was friendly. I had asked for wake up call as I dosed off after dinner and didn't want to miss my flight. Somehow my mobile went on silent and I couldn't receive wake up call on phone. Here is an extra mile walked by Holiday Inn staff, they came to my room and rung the bell. This was a lovely gesture and this has made sure that I will come back to stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
HolidayInnNewDelhi, Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Escape_to_explore,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is great to read that you had an exceptional stay experience with us and were impressed with our comfortable room and the service delivery by the team. It is indeed our goal to achieve the highest standard of service we could offer to our guests, and it is always rewarding for the whole team to learn that we have met your expectations.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I stay for one night, stay was comfortable. Restaurant dinner and breakfast was Awesome specially take care by Munna and praveen at viva restaurant.
I really appreciate to both of them. I had kulcha and appam really tasty. I will back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear govindasamy s,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful feedback with us. We are happy to note that you enjoyed our elaborate breakfast spread and were impressed by the excellent service delivery extended to you by Munna & Praveen. We will assure to pass on your recognition to them as well as the entire team.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Front Desk staff is very Friendly & Welcoming.Great Location & a very Comfortable place .Food Quality is really Excellent & Service is Awesome . Rooms are Spacious also Banquet Size is decent enough for a Mid Size Conference.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Rohan A,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us and were impressed with our convenient location, food quality, spacious rooms, and the meeting & events space.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Awesome people ....gr8 Food, must visit hotel. It's an impressive hotel and staff services makes you feel royal. The most comfort zone provided with utmost care for children and family.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Shilpi S,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is heart-warming to receive positive comments such as yours. Thank you also for acknowledging our hotel offerings and the excellent service delivery by the team. Feedback such as yours will motivate our team to work even harder to maintain this level of service and exceed guests expectation on every visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon again for another amazing experience.