“Visa Rejection”

Exploitrip Private Day Tours
Ranked #337 of 665 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Exploitrip unique and authentic day tours around Old Delhi. They range from 2 hour to 1 day uncover temples, old Delhi bazar, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Delhi. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic experience.
Reviewed 7 October 2015

I previusly booked a melbourne ticket with them,on 26th September i called them for a singapore visa they told me Rs 2500 with document and 3000 without document ,i told him that other website like Thomas Cook and Dpaul are taking arounf Rs1900 only they told me they visa got reject not mine so i trusted them apply through them for Rs 3000,but my visa got REJECT ,i called them they have no explanation for it no money is refunded ,then i applied visa through Dpaul on 4th October and got visa on 6th October for Rs 1850 only.

So moral this local agent also apply through other website like thomos cook ,musafir and other online website therefore they will take Rs 500 extra,and they are not reliable so please be aware only go for online reputed vendor

3  Thank agams2014

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

Had a great time and no problems at all throughout my vacation. We got the best price and all help from him whenever needed

Reviewed 26 April 2015

My trip to Singapore was a massive blast. Me and the family had so much fun there. The guys picked the best spots and perfect timings for us to experience Singapore in all its glory.

I must say, these guys are friendly, knowledgeable and didn't charge much too, lol. Our hotel - Park Sovereign - was great too but it's review is for another place. All in all, a great trip, very happy with the service

Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

It was a great experience planning my trip with EXPLOITRIP as the people are really reliable and give apt suggestions to make your trip more memorable and with this we can make the best out of our trip :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2015

I had such an amazing experience on this tour. history, religion, a dash of politics together to create the story of "old Delhi" that was vibrant, energetic, humorous, and diverse. We sampled some great food and ended with a beautiful home cooked meal at a haveli. It brought the "city of Djinns" alive for me because I saw it through the eyes of someone who knows and loves his city.

1  Thank Kashishjain