“God's own Country... Indeed !!!”

Exploitrip Private Day Tours
Ranked #374 of 756 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Exploitrip unique and authentic day tours around Old Delhi. They range from 2 hour to 1 day uncover temples, old Delhi bazar, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Delhi. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic experience.
Reviewed 7 March 2015

I would have cancelled my trip to Kerala had my friend not recommended Exploitrip. Ghanender and Praveen customized our trip for my family for 6nights and 7 days and we were off to Kerala on an early morning flight on 16th Feb. We were received at the Coachin International Airport by the driver and we headed to Munnar.i have already been to Darjeeling and Ooty so the tea gardens did not interest me much however the highlight of being in Munnar was the visit to the Tea Factory where we got to know how the best of the tea is chosen and made available. Two days in Munnar were worth staying and the hotel too was not a bad choice. We then went to Thekkady which is famous for its wild life beauty, Safari and Spices. On our way we went to a Spice Garden and we were fascinated to see how the spices we use daily in our kitchen is grown. Cardamom, pepper , coffee - nature at its best !! The hotel we stayed in Thekkady was really great ( just that we were staying there for a day ). In the evening we went to see Kathakali and Martial Arts show which we thoroughly enjoyed. The highlight of our trip was the House Boat we stayed in Alleppy to see the backwaters. It was a sight and experience all should have. We just could not stop making videos of the scenic beauty to capture them forever. The staff on the house boat was very friendly and hospitable. The trip ended in Kovalam where we stayed for two days. The beaches were relaxing and I felt were better than Goa. We came back home with great memories and hope of going back again. I really thank Exploitrip for making it possible for us. Kerala is really GOD's Own Country and someday or the other one should plan to be there and feel how it likes.

2  Thank Karandeep_Kaur

Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

I booked a luxury trip to rajasthan which included all the luxury hotels in Rajasthan from Exploitrip ( Mr Singla ) and the trip was perfect.

I visited Jaipur, Ajmer, udaipur and jaisalmer and wherever I stayed I was given Maharaja treatment. I stayed in Udai Villas for 2 nights and I have never seen any other hotel of same luxury like Udai villas.

We stayed in luxury camp in jaisalmer and lebua resort in Jaipur. The trip was good. Me and my wife had a great trip.

We will surely take your services again. Thanks

3  Thank vishal k
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I went to Kerala with my wife on 2nd Oct 2014. It was a long weekend and we were unable to do booking ourselves, so we contacted exploitrip and asked them to organize our trip. I started speaking with Mr mishra, we had little time to book this trip as flights were already booked, but no hotels and transfers were done.

We visited Cochin, munnar, thekkady, allepey. We stayed in a houseboat of Rainbow and it was wonderful. We had this driver Sonu who was with us for entire trip and was a good guy and cheerful. The backwaters was a splendid treat to eyes, we also visited muthu pati dam in munnar, wildlife sanctuary in thekkady. Overall we had a great time, and trip was amazing. We didn't faced any issue and it went smooth. Mr mishra shared a great knowledge of all the places and didn't hesitated to book this trip with Exploitrip.

Thanks again.

8  Thank ArunG752
Reviewed 10 October 2014

Me and my family went to a religious trip from to haridwar, rishikesh and Agra. We were in total 8 people which had 2 senior people as well. I got to know exploitrip through a friend and asked them to organize this trip for us. This was the first time i asked a travel company to organize a tripx for us. I got in touch with Mr Singla, and the trip was wonderful. The driver suresh was awesome. He was such a nice peeson ans holded good knowledge of roads and was always ready with cold water for us whenever we came back from some visit.

The trip was a success, the guide amit in haridwar was good. The trip went smoothly without any problems.

Will recommend you guys. Thanks..

6  Thank Athrvvijay
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The call of Goa never ceases to cast its charm. And the goan monsoons to me is an unmatched sense of its kind. Lush greenery and clean fields. White churches stand up to welcome you, to the land the Portuguese would have killed for. And the goans hold so very dear. The zest for life takes a different meaning in Goa.

Tourist traditions in Goa are now a ritual to be observed during every Goa trip. Renting of bikes, partying at Titos and the henna tattoos. So here we were in Goa on the threshold of a long weekend looking over the familiar land for the unexpected. As always.

Bikes were rented. Backpacks packed with few essentials. Baga Calangute road gave way to the bridge over Mandovi in no time. Off to old Goa on the lovely narrow ride lined with water on either side. A brief stopover at the Church of Bom Jesu and Se Cathedral, we decided to hit our destination. A secluded beach off Dona Paula!

The entrance is a small sleepy fishing village downhill from the main road amidst lush greenery. The only thatched roofed restaurant on the beach is open throughout the year. Alcohol and fish curry is the flavour of the day, all round the year. Coconut trees and a few fishing boats line the sand stretch. The only thing missing one would wish is a hammock and a book. Time flies and you wished the day was just a bit longer.

Back to Baga and you can feel the ‘action’ in the air. A small pub in the Baga fishing village hosts live band on Friday nights. Brittos as usual scents the air with the smell of baked crabs and grilled fish. Saturday nights you can barely walk the Baga road and the music spills over till the wee hours of the morning.

Then comes Sunday morning and the good old goan christians line the churches humming halleluiahs. The usual business starts just to end for the susegat of the afternoons. The weather, the sea, the greens, the fish and the endless list of things to do in Goa never goes out of fashion.

Fondest memory: The smell of smoked fish and the seafood platter still lies refreshed in my mind even today

8  Thank Masseyraj